The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Putting aside your shite attempt at an insult, I think the singular is correct because you are referring to a single match.

ETA: However, it should be "if you have not come across either regularly" in your second sentence.

Edited by craigkillie

Putting aside your shite attempt at an insult, I think the singular is correct because you are referring to a single match.

ETA: However, it should be "if you have not come across either regularly" in your second sentence.

Safe to say you're rattled. Stick to taking on G-Man.

18 games he has started this season.

6 games he came off the bench.

This is including cup games.

http://mobile.carlisleunited.co.uk/results/

He spent a fair few of them on the bench not getting on and when he did a fair few of them he came on in the 86th minute

Have a wee look.

Your link doesn't show how many appearances he has made.

However, multiple other sources (Soccerbase, Soccerway and Goal.com) all show that he has played the following number of matches.

League - 19 appearances (13 starts)

FA Cup - 4 appearances (3 starts)

League Cup - 3 appearances (3 starts)

Football League Trophy - 1 appearance (1 start)

Total - 27 appearances (20 starts).

So who is inaccurate regarding appearances this season for Carlisle ?

You are.

ETA: Just to please Dindeleux, I'll add a joke.

How do you kill a circus? Go for the juggler.

Edited by craigkillie

It was actually 5 starts (Port Vale, Dagenham, York, Liverpool, Leyton Orient) and 1 sub appearance (Barnet) in September.

It was actually 4 starts (Stevenage, Morecambe, Northampton, Yeovil) and 1 sub appearance (Wycombe) in October.

It was actually 3 starts (Plymouth, Bristol Rovers, Portsmouth) and 1 sub appearance (Crawley) in November.

There's your extra 3 games, thus meaning that the tally matches up to every single website out there. I'm afraid it's not my fault that you can't count properly.

G_Man seems to be doing a Supras here.

I've got nothing better to do so I took 5 minutes and went through the reports from G_Man's link and tallied 27 appearances for Dicker, the majority of them being starts. So that's Craig's 3 sources along with Transfermarkt & the official Carlisle website showing Dicker played 27 times this season before leaving.

A Scotsman, an Englishman and Gary Dicker walk into a bar.

Behind the laughs and reminiscience they all share an unspoken fear that male friendship is little more than transient cameraderie, and that they're all crucially alone in this world.