The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Fucking delighted with this transfer window.  Big Tish re-signing, and Greg Stewart looks exciting.  A Championship winning regular in Bright Enobakhare and I think we could have another Power on our hands with Jack Byrne, if Clarke can calm his inner madman, which I think he can.

To sum up - yaldy.

1 hour ago, Fide said:

Fucking delighted with this transfer window.  Big Tish re-signing, and Greg Stewart looks exciting.  A Championship winning regular in Bright Enobakhare and I think we could have another Power on our hands with Jack Byrne, if Clarke can calm his inner madman, which I think he can.

To sum up - yaldy.

Byrne is an attacking play maker so different to Power.

5 minutes ago, Fide said:

Sorry, I'll clarify.  What I meant was, a relative unknown who ends up potentially being player of the season.

He has a chance.

Undoubted talent. Hopefully it can be managed.

Hasn't trained with the 1st team for about a month at oldham so may be a bit behind regards fitness. Same with Stewart.

2 hours ago, Three Dee said:

Greg Stewart, if he can produce anything like the form he showed at Dens is a superb signing. The goal yesterday

brought back great memories of what he is capable of, a  fantastic talent. Enjoy him lads seems like a good fit.

If anyone can get a tune out of him, it'll be Steve Clarke, it's definately a promising start from Stewart thou.

It's exciting times down Rugby Park way with Byrne & Enobakhare still to enter the mix to.....

Bright Enobakhare is looking forward to his new challenge with Killie following his Deadline Day arrival on loan from Wolves.

The Nigerian attacker signed a six-month loan deal from the English Premier League side and Bright is looking to make the most of his time at Rugby Park.

"It’s a pleasure to be here. It’s my first day meeting the boys and they’ve all been really good with me so I’m happy to be here.

"He [the manager] said people in England think the Scottish league is easy but it is a really tough league and that’s what I’m expecting.

"I’ve come here to improve my fitness, help the team and score goals. I don’t want to say too much but the fans will see what I’m like on the pitch.

"I’m ready for the challenge." 

Bright featured in 26 games for Wolves last term as the men from Molineaux won the EFL Championship title and gained a place in the richest league in world football.

Reflecting on his part in Wolves' success, the 20-year-old added: "It was really amazing to be at Wolves last season. There are a lot of stars, there’s a good coach and the team works together so it was a pleasure to play with them."

Now the Killie fans will be hoping to see just what he's capable of in the blue and white stripes.