The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Playing at a really low level, but that's no reason to dismiss him out of hand. Clubs like Peterborough have a good record of taking lower, lower, lower league players and ex-EPL academy players and turning them into sell-able assets. We should be looking at that as well as developing our own players. Surely there are lower league scouts in England that would be willing to work for us on a part-time basis with sell-on figures for any players we sign? To me, that would be far more sensible player recruitment strategy than simply relying on agent recommendations etc.

I didn't dismiss him at all QLP. I was saying that we wouldn't stand a chance of outbidding The Posh. They will have a considerably bigger budget then us so if they are serious in their interest we can probably forget it.

Oh, well if Wiki says so!

There is no way those boys are that age. (The club were screwed with the Nigerians but most of it was hushed up). Let's just say the medicals were interesting!

I didn't dismiss him at all QLP. I was saying that we wouldn't stand a chance of outbidding The Posh. They will have a considerably bigger budget then us so if they are serious in their interest we can probably forget it.

I know mate, I wasn't saying you were! Apologies if it came across that way :wub:

How often do we change strip design ? This years much better quality and feel even after loads of wear/washes and with the sponsor logo as part of the strip it feels more premium unlike the stuck on patch from the A plant days, is it just me or do all Killie home tops has bizarrely short arms due to the orange cuffs on long sleeve version ?

Look at our record since January, abysmal, look at our record since Locke got the job, maybe I'm overly pessimistic but I doubt I'm alone

We haven't been brilliant, but we're improving. We're certainly not going to get relegated. This season or next season.

Apparently Fatty Foulke was invited to play in goal for a World XI at Papa Idris' first testimonial.

I heard that the ball they found hidden in Mary queen of Scots bedroom was signed by Papa Idris.

Edited by killienick

Any source to Transfer target for Kilmarnock from summer 2015?

From what hear the priority is staying up and finishing as high as possible as this determines our budget. Then we have to secure the out of contract players we want to keep and only after that will we be able to identify areas of weakness and potential signings.

The only person I'm certain that we have spoken to is Boomer.

Whats the low down on Craig Slater? Out of contract and likely to leave? what sort of fee would be required?

Since the January Killie Celtic game where McInnes was pundit and called Slater 'one of the best players in the league' ive 2+2=5 and reckoning Dons will be trying to sign him

Whats the low down on Craig Slater? Out of contract and likely to leave? what sort of fee would be required?

Since the January Killie Celtic game where McInnes was pundit and called Slater 'one of the best players in the league' ive 2+2=5 and reckoning Dons will be trying to sign him

I'd be very surprised if he leaves.