The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

if we stay up cannot see how it will be better next season. As Woodstock says on killiefc apparently the new board do not have a plan to get things better - maybe that should all bugger off then

I'm not really on killiefc.com - who's Woodstock?

ex director David Moran...he only left the board a few weeks ago...you do have to wonder what the new board are doing? surely there is an endless list of things they could do to make the club better - christ it can't get much worse !

ex director David Moran...he only left the board a few weeks ago...you do have to wonder what the new board are doing? surely there is an endless list of things they could do to make the club better - christ it can't get much worse !

Blimey, that is a bit worrying - no chance it's just sour grapes?

Slater loses the ball constantly either that or passes it back to the keeper

I've just read this. You don't know what you're watching. I've never seen a player of his age so consistently retain possession like Craig Slater does.

He remonds me of Mark Rielly or as my dad used to call him "pass back Rielly"

Funnily enough, I've said on more than one occasion that Slater looks like he came straight out the Mavis School Of Football

the injuries have just about finished him, he's just playing out the remainder of his career for a diddy club in a diddy league (us)

the new board and chairman were all hand picked by mj to look after his gravy train, hardly surprising they're fucking useless

I've heard Eremenko is definitely not staying next season. Just thought I'd let you know - based on what I've seen of him, he won't be missed.

If we had someone to replace him with i would agree but we are not abundant in creative midfield talent, take him away and we have .........

Right lads, what have we to fear from Johnston? He seems a good appointment for us and queens fans obviously rated him, but it would be silly just to listen to his supporters, what do you guys think of him given his less than successful time at killie?

Right lads, what have we to fear from Johnston? He seems a good appointment for us and queens fans obviously rated him, but it would be silly just to listen to his supporters, what do you guys think of him given his less than successful time at killie?

You'll be the only full-time team in the league next season. He'll be fine.

Seriously though, who knows what he'll be like. In his first season he focussed on long-ball football and we missed the play-offs by the skin of our teeth. In the second, he looked to have changed his set-up and we were pleasing on the eye for a while. Then, things went back to normal and we were awful again.

He was never popular among the fans despite being a very popular player, and was apparently not exactly well liked among the squad either. Just pray you don't get Sandy Clark with him...

As coach, not assistant?

Think officially head coach, but it will basically be as an assistant, just semantics really, he and Johnston are highly likely to be the only payed dedicated coaches, we'll probably have an u20s coach as well(currently barrowman) but i can't see that not being an extra for an experienced player, both for cost cutting and as an incentive for someone who is experienced to come.

Midfield non existent Samson again 1st goal his fault. Fucking hold the ball or parry it out ya spaz. 2nd goal barbour out of position AGAIN. Another idiot. And Ashcroft make a takle not to mention Pasca standing watching. Line up waa shocking. GARY LOCKE WTF. sort it or get tae f**k