The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

In my opinion he flatters to deceive.

If we have another option who can do the same job then he can leave but in absence of that just now I prrsonally would love to see him stay as looks as if next season will be a young (hopefully fit) squad to do some of his running

We cant afford him and what happens if he gets injured. Good player but more than replaceable.

Exactly.

Guy was on 3.2k a week.

A club like Killie can't afford that.

Edited by cass316

He has claimed that Kilmarnock have offered him a terrible contract. I'm not really sure what equals a terrible wage, but if he isn't willing to take a pay cut or agree to around the same wage, then get rid of him and use the wages on a couple of players/ signing youngsters to bigger contracts.

He obviously thinks hes better than he actually is. 1 killer pass a week isn't worth £3200 because lets face facts thats all we get and most of the time its to a striker that cant finish so whats the point. Good player terrible attitude

Was Billy B not picking up salary ? If he left would he still give that money for another player wage or would it just go from the budget ?

Kilmarnock are close to finalising the signings of Partick Thistle striker Kallum Higginbotham

Always liked this player, although I'd be worried that it might mean our move for Boyd has hit the buffers.