The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Come on guys. Thats two of you believing I'm someone else.

Honest I'm one of you and not an impostor, although I seem to have made quite an impact.

I will be heading for Firhill on saturday and hoping for the comeback to begin.

Well, you know the usual procedure. Take a picture of you in a Killie top holding a piece of paper with "Hawkeye the Gnu - P&b 28/03/16" and you'll then be believed.

It worked for Belfast Tim, it could work for you.

Well, you know the usual procedure. Take a picture of you in a Killie top holding a piece of paper with "Hawkeye the Gnu - P&b 28/03/16" and you'll then be believed.

It worked for Belfast Tim, it could work for you.

Alternatively he could go the other known route of proving himself as one of us by penning a quite embarrassing open letter to a deranged ex staff member.

Come on guys. Thats two of you believing I'm someone else.

Honest I'm one of you and not an impostor, although I seem to have made quite an impact.

I will be heading for Firhill on saturday and hoping for the comeback to begin.

^ ^ ^

Caught a carrier pigeon / Paul Wright cures depression type post.

Alternatively he could go the other known route of proving himself as one of us by penning a quite embarrassing open letter to a deranged ex staff member.

Isn't it, in fact, more likely that you only made this post because you're secretly a lesbian, Dindeleux?

That letter is the gift that keeps on giving.

Isn't it, in fact, more likely that you only made this post because you're secretly a lesbian, Dindeleux?

That letter is the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm not a lesbian but I am a fan of vaginas.

Interesting. Wiki entry looks like he is / was a promising player who lost his way a wee bit due to injuries affecting his form and development. If he can help shore up our midfield / defence then welcome aboard. I'd presume that if we are signing him at this stage of the season then he must be fit enough to start games immediately.

Interesting. Wiki entry looks like he is / was a promising player who lost his way a wee bit due to injuries affecting his form and development. If he can help shore up our midfield / defence then welcome aboard. I'd presume that if we are signing him at this stage of the season then he must be fit enough to start games immediately.

He played a bit for Peterborough towards the end of last year/start of this, so hopefully his fitness levels are okay. Interesting that Graham Westley mentioned that he wanted to keep him but couldn't afford his wage demands. 

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/miles-addison-released-by-peterborough_sto5077995/story.shtml

He played a bit for Peterborough towards the end of last year/start of this, so hopefully his fitness levels are okay. Interesting that Graham Westley mentioned that he wanted to keep him but couldn't afford his wage demands.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/miles-addison-released-by-peterborough_sto5077995/story.shtml

Assume it was you on the quick wiki update?

Unsure how much to believe about wage comments, especially since it's only now that he's actually signing for a club, so isn't exactly in a strong bargaining position.

Plus, I don't really give a shite what we pay players. They're all shite and overpaid anyway.

Assume it was you on the quick wiki update?

Unsure how much to believe about wage comments, especially since it's only now that he's actually signing for a club, so isn't exactly in a strong bargaining position.

Plus, I don't really give a shite what we pay players. They're all shite and overpaid anyway.

Agreed - I only brought it up to show that he wasn't released because he was rotten, is all.