The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

A winger though? I wonder if Clark sees his (or Obedayi/McKenzie's) future as a forward?

He said in the recent video interview he was looking for wingers as he had too many players who want to play the number ten role, so not a hugely surprising position he's filled. If he thinks Tope's future lies up front then he should book a CAT scan ASAP.

Still lacking someone to put the ball away and we have an overly large squad, but it'll be trimmed substantially in summer and it's good to see Clark putting his own choices in place, plus new blood should hopefully give us some impetus to get out of this mess.

He played a bit for Peterborough towards the end of last year/start of this, so hopefully his fitness levels are okay.

Three games this season, nearly four months ago. It's asking a lot of him, but he'll have four full weeks until the post-split fixtures.

He said in the recent video interview he was looking for wingers as he had too many players who want to play the number ten role, so not a hugely surprising position he's filled. If he thinks Tope's future lies with Kilmarnock then he should book a CAT scan ASAP.

^^ FTFY

Must say though I am impressed with how Clark is already addressing the shambles of the squad he inherited and am optimistic about next season regardless of which league we are in.  

^^ FTFY

Must say though I am impressed with how Clark is already addressing the shambles of the squad he inherited and am optimistic about next season regardless of which league we are in.  

Agreed. By the looks of things he won't shy away from sweeping the decks of the dross, which is something we so sorely need.

Three games this season, nearly four months ago. It's asking a lot of him, but he'll have four full weeks until the post-split fixtures.

Granted. It looks like he hadn't played for a while before joining Peterborough and his performances in training and on the pitch were said to be impressive. Faubert's fitness levels were shockingly bad when he arrived and they've improved dramatically lately so I'm hopeful the same will happen with Addison. The Henshall signing looks like hope that an injury ravaged guy can provide a spark off the bench late in games.

Agreed. By the looks of things he won't shy away from sweeping the decks of the dross, which is something we so sorely need.

With Hamill, Robinson and Barbour already away, I'd imagine several more will follow in the summer no matter the league we're in - Ashcroft, McHattie, Obadeyi, Carrick, Westlake...

Enjoyed that, particularly Conor Brennans patter.

Does big Josh's substitute appearance now make him our most capped player?

Not yet. I have him at 10 caps since joining Killie, Joe Nibloe had 11 for Scotland around the beginning of the 20th century.