The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Just spoke to him now, he has no intentions of trying his luck up here so C4mmy 31s flier about him coming on loan looks a non goer.

I never claimed to have a "flier" as you put it.  

But I do know there was an enquiry made to Burnley as to his possible availability for a loan move come January, that's as much info as I had.

Tbh, if that's the standard of player SC & AD are trying to attract then we will be ok come May time.

7 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Just spoke to him now, he has no intentions of trying his luck up here so C4mmy 31s flier about him coming on loan looks a non goer.

Yeah I could have told you that without having to make up pretend conversations with him like youve done.

Think you will find out outherwise you fermer fud , just short of his 21st birthday when I was introduced to him.

I'm sure. I bet you gave some advice that's helped him rise to the top aswell.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm sure. I bet you gave some advice that's helped him rise to the top aswell.

Give you a.clue fermer, I did give him advice which can be classed as football related, but not advice about football shall let you work it out , shall expect a answer ................................................ f*** knows.

1 minute ago, paul wright scores said:

Why don't you get off this thread as you add nothing of any value to it.  We are discussing things about Killie, not who you allegedly know, or more likely don't. 

It's about a player I know who one of your fans is suggesting might be going on loan to you in January, now if that's not meant for a thread about Kilmarnock slap my wrist, but once again someone passing comment without attaining facts.