The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I'm pretty sure he left the club during the summer as his family was moving country, or something along those lines. 

Ah that's a shame, was highly rated

Jack is a member of the Under 17 academy squad [mention=31296]RandomGuy[/mention] or at least he's still listed as a player on the official club website, which was only updated around 6-8 weeks ago.

fd5fdaf46ddbb4060b41437b8f152c95.jpg

21 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Jack is a member of the Under 17 academy squad [mention=31296]RandomGuy[/mention] or at least he's still listed as a player on the official club website, which was only updated around 6-8 weeks ago.

fd5fdaf46ddbb4060b41437b8f152c95.jpg

I know he was at Troon FC, during the start of the season.  

"Troon F.C. have signed exciting young winger Jack Paterson on an amateur contract.

A product of the Kilmarnock youth system, 17 year old Jack was tipped as a hot prospect at Rugby Park and has even featured in the first team squad. Very quick, full of tricks & with a keen eye for goal, Jack's potential is extremely exciting for the supporters. Unfortunately for us Jack is relocating abroad with his family later this year, but we are looking forward to enjoying his talent for the next few months until he goes away."

I found this on the Killie forum as well. 

34 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Good news coming from Rugby Park for a change

Kilmarnock: New figures reveal trading profit of close to £1m

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42220536

That's really impressive and good to see.

Is there an indication of the underlying position when all the "one-offs" (manager compensation, transfers, CL money) are stripped out? To be clear, I'm not saying that transfer fees shouldn't "be counted" or anything like that, as selling players is part of everyone's business plans I guess - but I'd be interested to see how close Killie are to break-even without that stuff (just as I will be when 'Well release their annual results).

That's really impressive and good to see.
Is there an indication of the underlying position when all the "one-offs" (manager compensation, transfers, CL money) are stripped out? To be clear, I'm not saying that transfer fees shouldn't "be counted" or anything like that, as selling players is part of everyone's business plans I guess - but I'd be interested to see how close Killie are to break-even without that stuff (just as I will be when 'Well release their annual results).

Taking into consideration all the things you’ve listed we’re probably skittering along by the seat of our pants, as usual.

34 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Taking into consideration all the things you’ve listed we’re probably skittering along by the seat of our pants, as usual.

Probably this. 

Probably would've made a small loss if it weren't for one offs but i suppose our gate receipts and season ticket income were up too. 

I assumed they'd be very close to break-even or in profit as I assume that not all of the big transfer fee for Coulibaly would be paid at once. In any case, I think it's a good news story that most Scottish clubs seem to be in reasonable shape compared to 10 years ago (even with Armageddon in the middle of that time).

I assumed they'd be very close to break-even or in profit as I assume that not all of the big transfer fee for Coulibaly would be paid at once. In any case, I think it's a good news story that most Scottish clubs seem to be in reasonable shape compared to 10 years ago (even with Armageddon in the middle of that time).
Coulibaly's fee was fully paid up at the time of his transfer, confirmed by director John Kiltie at the supporters AGM back in August.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Coulibaly's fee was fully paid up at the time of his transfer, confirmed by director John Kiltie at the supporters AGM back in August.

Fair enough - that's a superb bit of business.