The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Kilmarnock FC is pleased to announce the opening of a new store in Kilmarnock Town Centre.

The Killie Zone will open on Nelson Street, next to RGM Music, on Thursday, December 7 at 1pm and will complement The Killie Shop located at Rugby Park.

The impressive new store will be full of a wide range of Killie merchandise as well as a centre to buy tickets and book hospitality packages.

If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas gift then pop in and browse in the company of our friendly staff.

The Killie Zone will be open six days a week from 10am-4pm with the store closed on a Sunday.

Please note there are a number of steps leading to our Nelson Street store, which may affect those requiring ground level access. 

Kilmarnock FC is pleased to announce the opening of a new store in Kilmarnock Town Centre.

The Killie Zone will open on Nelson Street on Thursday, December 7 at 1pm and will complement The Killie Shop located at Rugby Park.

The impressive new store will be full of a wide range of Killie merchandise as well as a centre to buy tickets and book hospitality packages.

If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas gift then pop in and browse in the company of our friendly staff.

The Killie Zone will be open six days a week from 10am-4pm with the store closed on a Sunday.

Please note there are a number of steps leading to our Nelson Street store, which may affect those requiring ground level access. 

Brilliant. Miss the old shop they had in the town centre. I do like our shop at stadium though. Improved a lot since makeover.

Youth Cup team to play Hearts tonight.....

Killie Team;
Miller; McLevy, Dempsie, A.Wilson, Higgins; Mouanda, Graham, Samizadeh, Frizzell; Cameron, Scally 
Subs: Lyle, Barr, Queen, Taylor, Brindley, Ross 

Hearts team; 
Mason; Brandon, Sandison, Hamilton, Baur, B.Gadja, Petkov, Paton, Keena, Irving, Morrison
Subs: W.Gadja, Ritchie, Reid, Smith, Makovara

22 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Sebastien Bassong is joining us on trial with a view to signing in January.

Greer is apparently off come January, as he's not enjoying his commute up & down from Bournemouth.

Gutted if Greers away, been solid for us and exceptional at times. Although Bassong is intriguing prospect, another former Premiership player.

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

McKenzie could be gone in January as well.

St Johnstone??

I wouldn't be too bothered if Rory leaves as I don't think he is anywhere near the level Steve Clarke is looking for.   I have never been a big fan of him, but he is industrious and generally does work hard and I think he is quite good at covering up defensively (a lot of others don't).   

If this is the case I wish him well. 

This is a fucking weird one with McKenzie. I have spouted for years about how he is pretty guff yet if he was to leave I would be pretty sad. Probably because he is a Killie fan and has been pretty much a constant since Shiels was manager. 

If he does go I wish him the best of luck. He was incredibly frustrating at times but you can't doubt his effort levels.

Seems like a class wee guy as well. Where is he meant to be going anyways?

6 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

St Johnstone??

I wouldn't be too bothered if Rory leaves as I don't think he is anywhere near the level Steve Clarke is looking for.   I have never been a big fan of him, but he is industrious and generally does work hard and I think he is quite good at covering up defensively (a lot of others don't).   

If this is the case I wish him well. 

Colorado Rapids, I heard.

I would be quite gutted if gorgeous did leave us, but if the rumours about his travelling are true, then I can't really blame him or the club too much about it. Also with Bassong linked with us, I would be extremely pleased if we did sign him, even if it means that Greer would therefore be allowed to leave.

As for Rory, I am very on the fence with him. Though he hasn't been that great for the last season or two, some of the backlash he has received from the supporters that sit round me, is extremely harsh at times. Rory will run all match and give 100% each game, unfortunately we can't seem to find a place in the team for him. As I said about Greer, I would be gutted if Rory left, however I do trust Clarke, so if getting rid of Rory helps to bring in a better or more suited player to Clarke's system, then so be it.