The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Definitely a wee bit of a slap in the face if the below is true.  SSC seemed firm in his defence of the player and so I took it that it wasn't his {GS] choice and he was merely a pawn.

That said Kilmarnock under Clarke have never been about a single player and I think he'll unearth another gem.

Derek McInnes says Greg Stewart chose Aberdeen over Kilmarnock - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46960747

On 21/01/2019 at 14:17, C4mmy31 said:

Interesting comments on the Stewart deal, Kiltie & Wilson.....

Steve Clarke doesn’t want to talk about the Greg Stewart situation , and then spends over 40 seconds talking about the Greg Stewart situation. Having said that, come on Killie tonight.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Steve Clarke doesn’t want to talk about the Greg Stewart situation , and then spends over 40 seconds talking about the Greg Stewart situation. Having said that, come on Killie tonight.

More than 40 seconds?  I'm disgusted he has spent so much time on it................

Clarke has handled this pretty well, he's obviously annoyed about the whole thing which is coming through in his comments but must be a tough situation.   You don't know what promises have been made privately from Stewart (and possibly from Clarke/the club) that haven't been followed through on but I don't blame Stewart one bit for ending up back at Pittodrie, Aberdeen are the bigger club.

What an utterly tremendous job Clarke has done so far at Killie. 

I would love to see him replace McInnes. The man is an absolute winner, there is no way he'd be content with second place.

If we can't sustain a challenge at the top this season, i hope you lot win it and put those seven year Old Firm fuckwits well and truly in their disgusting, sectarian, buckfast drinking, giro-funded, EBT ridden,  hubcap stealing, wife beating  weegie shithole box. 

C*nts.