The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Absolute desperation signing from Kilmarnock. There's a reason guys like him are without a club at this time of year - just ask Dundee United and their motley collection of over the hill foreigners.

Can't wait to see the Killie implosion under Lee Clark. Hoping to see a QLP open letter at some point

I can't really see how the Faubert signing is anything but a good thing. Clark says he wants to play with wingers and width, we were short on wingers so he signed an experienced one. As I understand it he is on a pay per play until the end of the season so if he doesn't work out it's fairly irrelevant. If he does work out then it was well worth it.

Absolute desperation signing from Kilmarnock. There's a reason guys like him are without a club at this time of year - just ask Dundee United and their motley collection of over the hill foreigners.

Can't wait to see the Killie implosion under Lee Clark. Hoping to see a QLP open letter at some point

Funnily enough, people said that about Eremenko and he turned out not bad

I can't really see how the Faubert signing is anything but a good thing. Clark says he wants to play with wingers and width, we were short on wingers so he signed an experienced one. As I understand it he is on a pay per play until the end of the season so if he doesn't work out it's fairly irrelevant. If he does work out then it was well worth it.

Where you hearing that from, Nico?

Really can't see Killie being in the Premiership next season. They've rode their luck in recent seasons but looks like their time will be up imminently

I think you are wrong tbf... Stay up this season!! This coming pre season will determine how long we are going to remain there for

Really can't see Killie being in the Premiership next season. They've rode their luck in recent seasons but looks like their time will be up imminently

No final league position is ever down to luck.

If we do go down this season, there will be a number of reasons. At the moment, the biggest one will be the board appointing Gary Locke as manager and then taking too long to remove him once it was clear that he wasn't working out. We have the squad available and the time left to stay up - if we don't, then there will have to be an inquest at the end of the season.

A couple of dudes I know who know some insider peeps. It might be bull but it's certainly plausible. (I don't have the direct line to inside info at RP like what I used to :( ).

I always smell a rat when folk suggest pay per play deals, as they're not all that common in reality. However, that could just be my suspicious nature.

I always smell a rat when folk suggest pay per play deals, as they're not all that common in reality. However, that could just be my suspicious nature.

The dudes what said it were under the impression that there was a very small basic plus expenses, (similar to what Boyd was on two seasons ago), and then larger appearance fees.