Raith v Qots

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we now a "better" team than QOS LOL ? Stewarts on fire at the min !

Totally. Gap now is only 8 points and about 26 goals shy of us. All this result means is you won't be found on the queens mantle piece.

If Vaughan and Stewart are not first choice (assuming we don't sign anyone, knowing Murray that's a possibility LOL) to close this season and into next season ill go on strike haha

Shocker of a result for QoS. Hearts went to Kirkcaldy and created a bucketload of chances just a week ago scoring 3 when it should have been 6+. Worrying for QoS with a trip to the Champions and a buzzing Tynecastle to come on Saturday.

Didn't see Queens fans on here giving it the big one about how much better than us they are :rolleyes: Next time wait till after the match to gloat lads :thumsup2

There is a lot of truth in that.

Can't help feeling slightly bitter sweet about this ... Every single time Stewart and Vaughan are paired they are scoring and setting each other up ... Whilst its great we've found this partnership now, it leaves me wondering could our season been slightly different if we had 2 strikers firing more so than not ... Especially in the case of Vaughan, scoring every week at the minute yet he couldn't get off the bench for the first 15-20 games !

Can't help feeling slightly bitter sweet about this ... Every single time Stewart and Vaughan are paired they are scoring and setting each other up ... Whilst its great we've found this partnership now, it leaves me wondering could our season been slightly different if we had 2 strikers firing more so than not ... Especially in the case of Vaughan, scoring every week at the minute yet he couldn't get off the bench for the first 15-20 games !

My feeling is that because we're not punting long balls up to Nade we're having to play a smarter and more controlled game.

My feeling is that because we're not punting long balls up to Nade we're having to play a smarter and more controlled game.

Possibly mate ! obviously we cant blame Nade for that, not his fault hes tall and big haha ! Still though, would like to see Stewart/Vaughan giving a run to see the season out, we know what Nade brings, Vaughan especially could be something good so he needs game time :P !

Archived