The People...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been away for a few days, but always refreshing to come back and read the bitter and desperate angst of the Rangers haters on here!!

It's almost as if they know their temporary opportunity to laugh at Rangers is nearing it's conclusion.

I hope, although I don't believe, the consolation of laughing at Rangers for a short while was an adequate trade for decades of being in Rangers' shadow. That's why the laughter hasn't been difficult to take. How can we possibly complain when we've celebrated trophy after trophy, and will celebrate many more whilst they're stuck in never ending mediocrity with no hope of winning anything other than the odd cup here and there?.... :)

Been away for a few days, but always refreshing to come back and read the bitter and desperate angst of the Rangers haters on here!!

They cant let it it go, I f*ckin love this forum!

Dry yer eyes. It's been 3 years you'd think you would toughen up in that time.

It's almost as if they know their temporary opportunity to laugh at Rangers is nearing it's conclusion.

I hope, although I don't believe, the consolation of laughing at Rangers for a short while was an adequate trade for decades of being in Rangers' shadow. That's why the laughter hasn't been difficult to take. How can we possibly complain when we've celebrated trophy after trophy, and will celebrate many more whilst they're stuck in never ending mediocrity with no hope of winning anything other than the odd cup here and there?.... :)

Not sure if this is meant to be taken seriously!

:1eye

All my life I've laughed at yir deid Club and I'll continue to laugh at yir Tribute Club , even when they are deceased.

Lost 2-1 to Stenny 1972

Lost 4-1 to Super St Mirren 1972

Hamilton Accies 1987

Most of your European matches during Murray's time.

Auxerre , Grasshoppers, Ajax, Levski Sofia and many many more ................

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE FANNIES F.C. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Atleast they have won two trophies in there short history. bet they were hoping for 3.

If they don't get promoted they can have another attempt at winning the uber diddy team cup that has so far eluded them also.

Archived