The People...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comedy as a genre has always been very popular.

Oh dear. We also have to put up with shite like this. What you actually wanted to say was simple: "Comedy has always been very popular".

You added, "as a genre" simply because I used "habitués". Same old Sellick - playing catch-up even when it comes to internet idiots using French words.

That he's incapable of articulating an actual football opinion and explaining why he has that opinion?.....

Well, if that was your point, then I'm glad to report the contrary. The fact that you have formed that opinion, I'm sure will bring him much joy.

Oh dear. We also have to put up with shite like this. What you actually wanted to say was simple: "Comedy has always been very popular".

You added, "as a genre" simply because I used "habitués". Same old Sellick - playing catch-up even when it comes to internet idiots using French words.

Whatevs.

*shrugs*

Comedy as a genre has always been very popular.

Your right and I hope we get squealing from the resident habitués.

Oh, dear, another fúckup from The_KinCarCrash. At the time of my post, HT hadn't added anything to the post which you refer to in your latest wee "look how erudite I am" clusterfuck. You know, the post he made before yours...

Catch-up. OK, old fella. I think it's time for your Horlicks....

Well, if that was your point, then I'm glad to report the contrary. The fact that you have formed that opinion, I'm sure will bring him much joy.

How're you doing Dave? I chuckled when I read The BBC's headline from your last game, "Archibald happy with scruffy win". You're safe though.

That he's incapable of articulating an actual football opinion and explaining why he has that opinion?.....

It was.

Are you going to follow us to the Premiership section of the forum?....

Why you would is anyone's guess...... but I suspect you will! :)

Good question.

If and when the club becomes remotely stable and successful, I'd imagine that I'll lose interest.

In the meantime however, the obsession continues unashamedly.

Trope Alert , sad and tired pish as usual :rolleyes:

Your right and I hope we get squealing from the resident habitués.

Oh, dear, another fúckup from The_KinCarCrash. At the time of my post, HT hadn't added anything to the post which you refer to in your latest wee "look how erudite I am" clusterfuck. You know, the post he made before yours...

Catch-up. OK, old fella. I think it's time for your Horlicks....

The bell tinkles and Norman salivates, just as Mr Pavlov said.

Good question. If and when the club becomes remotely stable and successful, I'd imagine that I'll lose interest.

In the meantime however, the obsession continues unashamedly.

Aye, you might actually lose interest in Rangers. It's possible. Most Dunfermline fans, East Fife fans, Elgin City fans etc etc have lost interest also. Partly because we're no longer in the same league or, more to the point, we're now in a higher league.

Success shut's people up. And club by club those voices are getting quieter and quieter. Rangers will do their talking on the pitch. :)

That said, I respect the fact you were at least honest with your answer.

Aye, you might actually lose interest in Rangers. It's possible. Most Dunfermline fans, East Fife fans, Elgin City fans etc etc have lost interest also. Partly because we're no longer in the same league or, more to the point, we're now in a higher league.

Success shut's people up. And club by club those voices are getting quieter and quieter. Rangers will do their talking on the pitch. :)

Nothing Rangers have done in the last three years can be remotely considered as success though.

Don't go changing. :wub:

The bell tinkles and Norman salivates, just as Mr Pavlov said.

:lol::lol:The_Arsehole :lol::lol::lol:

Rancid old bigot

And on cue here is Jhonnybhoy giving hauners to his diddy pals whilst being Shull-lite.

BTW JhBh........we've a French theme this evening so it'd be better if you said:

:lol::lol:le trou du cul :lol: :lol:

Only here to help

Soon to be reborn as The Snafu

What you meant to say was, "I think this pish should be punted to the Pavlova cake thread."

A meringue?

I also wanted to throw in a dog reference due to the Pavlov thing.

Any way, we're over egging this. :P

Archived