The People...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quelle surprise Sevco get a win and they all appear after winning the championship, for Hearts. :lol::lol:

I have been appearing here for 8 years. I have been one of the most active users in the last 3 years. I can be accused of many things and have been accused of most but hiding when the team is struggling is certainly not an accusation you can throw at me

I have been appearing here for 8 years. I have been one of the most active users in the last 3 years. I can be accused of many things and have been accused of most but hiding when the team is struggling is certainly not an accusation you can throw at me

Actually , you're famous for it.

Finneston must be posting in a parallel universe, Rangers fans haven't been hiding.

That'll be why you and your wee gang of wagon-circlers were all over the thread set up specifically to discuss the missing berrz, to deny it?

Yeah, right. Glory-hunting scum who can't take their new club's diddy status.

At least Pelucia had the excuse of rampant bigotry - the rest of you aren't like that apparently.

That'll be why you and your wee gang of wagon-circlers were all over the thread set up specifically to discuss the missing berrz, to deny it?

Yeah, right. Glory-hunting scum who can't take their new club's diddy status.

At least Pelucia had the excuse of rampant bigotry - the rest of you aren't like that apparently.

Unbelievable...Tedi was banned for highlighting others bigotry..Yours and Flyingrodent.

Seriously you need help for those issues you are carrying around.

Unbelievable...Tedi was banned for highlighting others bigotry..Yours and Flyingrodent.

Seriously you need help for those issues you are carrying around.

Oh, is that right? Tedi the inclusive martyr, is it? Fighting against "thame" for the forces of peace?

You know what I find offensive?

Nutters like the hate preacher he tweeted being allowed to praise terrorist bombers who have killed hundreds of innocent people in the name of religion being untouchable, f**k you are now not even allowed to send them a wee cartoon to mock and annoy them as it will cost you your future job.

Is that the Tedi you mean?

And just in case you think our Muslim friends have a monopoly on religious-inspired homicide... Now, which Nation did most to legitimise that wee crusade, do you think?

You berz really want to steer clear of these kind of debates - the whole issue is clearly far too complex for you all. Probably best if you just stick to your simple colour-coded weegie squabble.

What 'rampant bigotry' was I banned for?

Perhaps you should be asking TynieNess that question. Mine is only one opinion, but your delight at insults to one of the world's great religions coupled with your hatred of the majority of the followers of another kind of marks you out as intolerant.

I am quite aware of the reason I was suspended, yet you seem confused. Maybe that's the difference between us.

ETA: Vicky actually gave a dot to his wee chum for a question. A question, ffs. :lol:

You berz really want to steer clear of these kind of debates - the whole issue is clearly far too complex for you all. Probably best if you just stick to your simple colour-coded weegie squabble.

Oh dear, Norman. I'm willing to wager this is the most tragic post you've ever made.

Archived