Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

I seen the second half only, and entertaining as it was even with Elbows still on the pitch I think Hearts would have still gotten a goal with Rangers shutting up shop in the second half with job done and hope for a sneaky counter attack third goal.

There is a shock to the teams The Rangers are playing these days, suddenly going from knowing Fat Sally's tactics week in and week out and fielding a team to deal with high balls up the park as per usual. McCall has come in and done something different with the tactics, for now the opposition don't know what to expect from The Rangers. After a few more games things might be different as managers from the other clubs will expect and be able to predict McCall's formation and tactics and set up and field a squad to deal with Stuart McCall's Rangers team.

Anyhoo it was a win the Rangers fans have been waiting all season for so they could post WATP. :lol:

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be training with 10 men in the team this week.

Maybe hearts opponents should try that.

Another easy victory for the champions.

Sow much for that then.

I seen the second half only, and entertaining as it was even with Elbows still on the pitch I think Hearts would have still gotten a goal with Rangers shutting up shop in the second half with job done and hope for a sneaky counter attack third goal.

There is a shock to the teams The Rangers are playing these days, suddenly going from knowing Fat Sally's tactics week in and week out and fielding a team to deal with high balls up the park as per usual. McCall has come in and done something different with the tactics, for now the opposition don't know what to expect from The Rangers. After a few more games things might be different as managers from the other clubs will expect and be able to predict McCall's formation and tactics and set up and field a squad to deal with Stuart McCall's Rangers team.

Anyhoo it was a win the Rangers fans have been waiting all season for so they could post WATP. :lol:

have you thought about applying for Jim delakunts vacant job?

Firstly No8 I did I did enjoy Murdoch's performance and Crawford did well in the last 20 mins. Btw I'm 100% supportive of playing youngsters my point was the timing must be right and there were about 5or 6 youngsters being touted to start. It would have folly to introduce so many at once at this very important time in the season imo ( & McCalls lol! ) I had already said I saw this match for Hearts youngsters totally different from any other match this season. Coming to play at Ibrox in front of a large crowd against a fired up Rangers team whose performances and organisation have greatly improved and against a team that absolutely had to win. The match imo went pretty much the same as the Hibs match except perhaps Rangers kept possession even better. I never feel Rangers are going to create lots of chances therefore they have to take them when they come and they did. Tbf Hearts did have a better spell for 10 min after the first goal. The sending off absolutely right. McCulloch knows when you can't win the header you drop off and kill space. It totally changed the game. Nobody knows how the game would have ended with 11. But it was looking towards a bigger Rangers win. Hearts controlled the 2nd half as expected but Rangers performance, organisation, timings and the type of substitions first class. All deserve applause but Clark ran himself to the ground and well Mr Mohsni what a performance! Stuart McCall, I believe the way you have turned this team round in a few weeks is fantastic You may have just won yourself a contract. As for Hearts. You still had an unbelievable season. However don't say the game didn't matter it's direspectful to the Neilson and the squad who have been more than professional all season. Anyway has there every been a team that's come to Ibrox and not wanted to win. Absolutely not!

Four men had a dream

To start a football team

They had no money, no strips not even a ball

But still they go on

And The Rangers were born

54 titles later

We are still going strong

Liquidated.

Lies.

Eh mculloch was sent off in the first half

Lies.

^ ^ ^ ^

A most interesting concept to post in one concise word what you were going to initially post in one paragraph.

Eh mculloch was sent off in the first half

DUHHHH, I knew that FB. I was talking about if he was still on the pitch for the second half and hadn't been sent off.

Its frustrating to lose to one of the worst teams in Scotland but thats football. Giant killing keeps the romance of the beautiful game alive. Well done to the wee newbies. :cheers

Heartfelt apologies to Queens, Falkirk and even Hibs. Not a leg was tried. Much improved Rangers. Seems like desire is there now, although I'd be questioning why the players didn't have that before, regardless of manager.

Yes but there was a point when a draw looked decidedly likely.

There's no discussing things with you at times.

When? The 30 seconds after Mohsni gifted them their only shot on goal. It was 4-1 going 7 or 8 -1 ffs

Heartfelt apologies to Queens, Falkirk and even Hibs. Not a leg was tried. Much improved Rangers. Seems like desire is there now, although I'd be questioning why the players didn't have that before, regardless of manager.

That is a fair point. Dean Shiels and Temps get a pass regarding this as I know the previous management had had personal differences with both players.

Nicky Law has been excellent over the last few games but you do have to question why that hasn't always been the case. Lee Wallace to a lesser extent. He has been nowhere near the player we all know he is.

That was the Rangers most of us expected to see all season really. If they keep that up during the playoffs they're going up. As good as Hearts have been this season Rangers have been utterly dreadful. It doesn't seem like it's taken McCall long to sort them out which shows how pish the previous regimes have been.

Archived