Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My lift home blew a tyre and I'm currently awaiting roadside assistance on the M8.

It's more enjoyable than watching Hearts was tbh.

Can you not change a tyre?

Well well well who would have thought it? ....... Oh that's right....I did.

A stroll in the park until McCulloch got himself red carded. I am not going to dwell on the negatives but FFS he is the captain of Rangers Football Club and that is simply not good enough. Let's not kid ourselves....it is not the first time.

Great performance from 13 of the 14 used today. I hope Myview enjoyed both Murdochs and CRawfords performances today. Both were excellent. What a difference in both Law and Shiels. You can see the difference at set pieces where we looked dangerous and if McCulloch hadn't got himself sent off we would surely have won far more convincingly. Shame we will lose Vuckic in the summer as he has been excellent.

Amazing how some are all ready rewriting history. No Hearts player was ever right through on goal. The referee gave hearts a free kick and everybody stopped including the TWO defenders the HEarts player ran by to get the ball.

No point on looking back on what might have been if we had a football manager for the whole of the season as Hearts have shown over the season they would have taken some beating and are worthy champions. We can only look forward to the play offs and I am very confident we have more than enough to win comfortably against any of the other Championship also rans. I am more than a little worried that both ROss COunty and Motherwell are on very decent winning runs...I am taking it St Mirren are already gone

RedRob raging even when his team wins. Total roaster.

I was utterly baffled by Hearts. They actually seemed to be time wasting at points in the first half, even when they were a goal down. There was no urgency and they clearly didn't give a f**k.

In the second half, I thought they looked better, but that wasn't hard, and their goal really should have been dealt with. Thought Walker had a not bad game, and Keatings seemed to give Rangers a bit of trouble when he came on, but apart from them, I wasn't impressed.

To their credit, Rangers did their job well. Thought Shiels and Law in particular were really good. Vuckic also looking good and thought his finish was excellent. Wallace constantly caused bother coming forward.

I didn't see exactly what happened for the red card. I knew there was a collision and then when advantage had been played, I was shocked when a red card. Until he turned around and I seen the number on the back and instantly realised what must have happened.

I enjoyed the game a fair bit, and got the comedy of Moshni doing stopovers which nearly had me on the floor laughing.

Oh, enjoyed the Hearts support today. Anyone who says they were shite either wasn't at the game or is talking shite. They barely stopped singing all day.

Best one was when someone totally fucked a corner, and the Hearts fans sang "That's why we're champions."

RedRob raging even when his team wins. Total roaster.

I was utterly baffled by Hearts. They actually seemed to be time wasting at points in the first half, even when they were a goal down. There was no urgency and they clearly didn't give a f**k.

In the second half, I thought they looked better, but that wasn't hard, and their goal really should have been dealt with. Thought Walker had a not bad game, and Keatings seemed to give Rangers a bit of trouble when he came on, but apart from them, I wasn't impressed.

To their credit, Rangers did their job well. Thought Shiels and Law in particular were really good. Vuckic also looking good and thought his finish was excellent. Wallace constantly caused bother coming forward.

I didn't see exactly what happened for the red card. I knew there was a collision and then when advantage had been played, I was shocked when a red card. Until he turned around and I seen the number on the back and instantly realised what must have happened.

I enjoyed the game a fair bit, and got the comedy of Moshni doing stopovers which nearly had me on the floor laughing.

Great post mate, you ever thought about becoming a football reporter or maybe even a sports journalist ?

I am taking it St Mirren are already gone

Aye. :(

Watched that in the GlynHill with my bluenose uncle, a different atmosphere than I'm used to up the road! Have to agree with you for once, if you keep playing with that level of commitment and organisation you'll surely go up. Possibly the first time this season I've actually seen Rangers looking like a team rather than a gang.

Still completely baffling what McCoist was up to mind.

Archived