Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

'league winners' !!? their fans were f*ckin shite this afternoon!!

You can't blame them, they'll have lost their voices after celebrating a title win for several months.

Either that or they have little motivation left from walking away with the title at a stroll.

How droll, that a Rangers fan makes any slight about Hearts fans. You chaps were walking away from your troubles before the champions had their champions' christmas dinners after their champions' breakfasts before their champions' lunches and CHAMPIONS' suppers in November.

By the time Rangers fans were tucking into their christmas turkeys, Hearts fans had already feasted on stuffings on a weekly basis since August!

(I cringed at that one too)

Anyway, the main reason I quoted this post wasn't for the ignominiously ironic Rangers fan.

It was to address the quotations on 'league winners' as if the league winners were just figuratively league winners.

It's almost as if you can't accept that league winners Hearts are champions of the league that Rangers are not champions.

Champions Hearts are MESTERS of the league and kampioens don't need quotations as it's a factual title.

Campiones Hearts can't be sarcastically referred to either as it's not disputable unless you are claiming their win is illegitimate.

Juaras Hearts should therefore not be given quotations and instead you should apologise and form a guard of honour for any majsters-watching fan you come across.

I'm not talking swahili, I'm just trying to ensure that the message that Bingwas Hearts are bingwas, gets across.

Thanks for filling the stadium for once, to thank Champions for providing a glorious Championship romp to the title.

JS60649344.jpg

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair result in the end after playing the second half with 10 men.

Far too many Hearts players having an off day or being too casual. Easily one of the worst player performances of the season from Paterson, felt a bit embarrassed after one his later crosses. Same with Wilson trying to play killer through balls and then being caught out at the back.

McCall got his tactics spot on by pushing us high up, probably the only thing that has worried me about Neilson. As soon as a team pushes us up and doesn't let us pass it we really struggle and lack a plan B, we'll certainly need to get on before the premiership.

Good game though, can't be too upset, still magnificent being able to turn Rangers fans trying to wind us up into slavering messes at the slightest mention of 'champions'.

Would some jambos actually prefer Sevco up with them instead of Hibs?

I find that utterly bizarre.

It doesn't really bother me who goes up next season, I quite like the atmosphere and excitement building up to either game Home or away.

As fun as this season has been, scoring against Queen of the South brought a fraction of the satisfaction that scoring against Hibs or Rangers did. Theorem big teams the better in the premiership imo.

The only mystery is why they didn't bring in McCall earlier.

Any Rangers fan care to speculate why they didn't?

Apart from being skint, having a manager who was too expensive to sack and having a board who didn't give a f**k? Can't think of anything.

Hearts fans :lol:

We will win this league by around 15 points even with McCoist in charge barring admin of course.

If admin does happen then it all depends when, if it happens before Christmas then we will not even reach the play offs as no doubt the administrators would cull the squad.

lol

Lacklustre from the Champions but Rangers were very good.They play like that for the duration and they'll probably join us in the Prem.All the credit has to go to McCall,good manager with some ethics about him.Poor from Hearts,as bad as we've been all season but all a wee bit after the Lord mayors show.

You can't really expect your team to go at it full throttle now that they have won the league. Which players are leaving?

Archived