Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there an SFA rule which states that players in a maroon jersey can't be booked?

There seems to be a rule that if you short, bald, black and sexy as f**k you should get booked at any available opportunity. Luckily for Morgamo today's referee missed that memo.

Luckily for Nicky law he's white and a minger

I must have missed Law almost scoring within 2 minutes then, what a bitter roaster.

You had three shots on goal the full first half according to a few of the places publishing stats. So naw you didn't.

I must have missed Law almost scoring within 2 minutes then, what a bitter roaster.

it was a shot from 30 yards straight at the keeper. Well hit but never likely to beat Alexander.

Rangers deserved to go in front, but let's no kid on it was some rerun of the Alamo, as you created very little.

At no point in the first half were Hearts "well on top".

It was 2-0 going on 5-0 until McCulloch got sent off.

Aye, they were coming back into the match at that point but to say Hearts were "well on top" just isn't accurate.

They had created a few half chances but nothing special.

At the end of the first half it was 60%-40% possession. I think that tells it's own story. Had it not been for the sending off Rangers would have went on to dominate and potentially score more goals.

Come on now, behave yourself.

Rangers were on top at the start of the first half, I thought they'd come out quick after the guard of honour and they did. Rangers fans showing less class than their team booing it.

I thought there were two fouls on Hearts players leading up to their first goal. The second Mchattie let Vukcinside when it's obvious that's what he wants to do everytime and its a great finish.

McCulloch I couldn't really see but given his previous I hope he gets a long ban. I was more annoyed Hearts messed up after the red played on. I was also a bit bemused when Walker was through on goal to get pulled back for a free kick with no advantage.

Second half Hearts were to slow in moving the ball and Rangers seemed pretty comfortable tbh, I always felt Rangers were as likely to score on the break as we were to score with the amount of ball we had.

Better team won on the day, Rangers were far hungrier while not being a particularly good team.

Hats off the recent turnaround under McCall has been remarkable. Genuine question to Rangers fans and i'm not trying to be wide. If they get promotion even on the back of what would be a disappointing season how would they rank that achievement in their own personal experience? Considering where Hearts were last year for example it's made the satisfaction of being champions this year even more enjoyable.

Archived