Morton v Brechin - Saturday 4th April 2015

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How are the Mighty Morton doing this year? I'm looking forward to you rejoining us in the Championship soon (assuming we're not in the Premier League next season!) :)

If Queen of the South end up in the Premiership before Morton I'm walking out to sea and never returning.

Yes I'm taking a rattle to all games from now on. Will go well with the dummies on the pitch.

Apart from that bit :lol:. They just seem like a well run club. They went down to this league and bossed it and now they have done incredibly well since their return to the championship. They always have a good cup run too.

Morton should still win the next 2 games, even accounting for their pishness, and Forfar and Stranraer have tough games in the next 2 weeks. Meaning the Stranraer v Morton game will probably be winner takes all between these two, then depends what Forfar do. I think we'll take something off them next week and they'll drop other points still. Certainly still all to play for.

Counts for nothing with this team and the clown in charge. I'll be amazed if we are not in league 1 next season. If by any sort of miracle we do go up and Duffy is still in charge we'll be right back down again.

what this about bobby barr?

Ye I think hedge should elaborate !!! If Barr is signing for Morton one of our promotion rivals he should not play again for us this season ! His commitment and plays been fantastic all year for us! But if we make plays off and get Morton well ?????? Last min pens etc . I m maybe jumping to conclusions here ha ha

Ye I think hedge should elaborate !!! If Barr is signing for Morton one of our promotion rivals he should not play again for us this season ! His commitment and plays been fantastic all year for us! But if we make plays off and get Morton well ?????? Last min pens etc . I m maybe jumping to conclusions here ha ha

:lol:

He hasn't signed yet.

Only verbal agreement has been made.

Is it true we have an agreement with Barr and another player from this league for next season?

I'd be happy with Barr coming in as he has been excellent against us this season and is exactly the type of player we need. Hope he can play centre midfield though ????

Archived