MID: Gael Bigirimana

MID: Scott Allan

MID: Shane Ferguson

FOR: Jason Cummings

FOR: Gavin Reilly

Left-back - Lewis Stevenson

This was the only picture I could find of him:

j7uhFHv.png

Edited to add: I accidentally used a photo of Brazil legend & World Cup winner - Cafu; fixed it now though.

^^^Not grasping the point that Rogers is not worth nominating.

Aside from the fact he is, because he's been arguably the best player in a Dumbarton shirt this year and that's the point of the thread, to take the best player from each team to create a "Best 11". Arguing that McGurn is the better than Rogers is neither here nor there. If you'd said that McGurn was the best Raith player and thus your nomination then you'd have been fair enough in saying so.

Aside from the fact he is, because he's been arguably the best player in a Dumbarton shirt this year and that's the point of the thread, to take the best player from each team to create a "Best 11". Arguing that McGurn is the better than Rogers is neither here nor there. If you'd said that McGurn was the best Raith player and thus your nomination then you'd have been fair enough in saying so.

Ho-hum. McGurn is the best goalkeeper in the league by a country mile. It's a waste of a nomination naming anyone else.

Aye, Danny Rogers.

McGurn hasn't ever looked that great when I've seen him, but to say he isn't worthy is silly considering I've not seen him more than 3 times. Upto the neutral fans to decide I guess?

Don't get me wrong, I think McGurns a better keeper but Beachbums suggestion that we shouldn't nominate him when that's the whole point of the thread has me absolutely seething.

Mcgurn closely followed by Anderson for us. Love to see how Callachan and Vaughan will progress if they are starting 11 from next season

Let's be honest, no self-respecting Hearts, Hibs or Rangers supporter could name a single player outwith the big teams.

Nade?

Archived