Team of season (not all Hearts!)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difficult to select a Rangers player as they consistently let themselves down.

But if the rules require a Rangers player to complete the team then Darren McGregor has been excellent in most games.

Surprising as most Rangers fans considered him a capable squad player at best when he signed.

Should be simple to avoid favourites. You cant nominate from your own team. For me Gomis by a mile . Others to consider from games against sons. McGurn,durnan,smith(Falkirk),Scott Allen,Buchanan .havent named from other teams as no individual has impressed. Other teams Hearts hubs could have multiple nominations. As I say Gomis has been best player in this league I've seen for the 3 seasons we've been there

Difficult to select a Rangers player as they consistently let themselves down.

But if the rules require a Rangers player to complete the team then Darren McGregor has been excellent in most games.

Surprising as most Rangers fans considered him a capable squad player at best when he signed.

Definitely agree. McGregor has looked the best player in the Gers side all season. Very surprised at how poor Wallace has been as I'd have thought he'd be the man to push you forward.

Jamie MacDonald

David Gray Marius Zaliukas Danny Wilson Fraser Mullen/Jason Thomson*

Morgaro Gomis Miguel Pallardo

Gavin Reilly

Christian Nade Kevin Cawley Colin Nish

* they're still in this division, right?
Jason Thomson is currently our captain.

Fraser Mullen was with us for 6 months of last season after hibs released him. A week later he helped knock hibs out the Scottish cup, by assisting Dougie Hill with the second goal. His only bit of contribution from his time with us.. He's now with the rest of the rovers rejects at East Fife.

So to turn a long story short - Mullen isn't.

Definitely agree. McGregor has looked the best player in the Gers side all season. Very surprised at how poor Wallace has been as I'd have thought he'd be the man to push you forward.

Yeah, by his standards Wallace has been disappointing this term. He wasn't going forward as often as he used to and I can only assume he'd been instructed to play more defensively.

He's coming onto a game now since McCall has taken charge. He and Darren McGregor are pushing forward at any opportunity and it's really helping the team. (An example would be the first goal scored in the recent 2-0 victory against Hibs. When the ball was crossed into the box the two players there were Wallace and McGregor)

Yes, it's a great song.

One man cannae handle, cannae handle Nade

Two men cannae handle, cannae handle Nade

Three men cannae handle

Etc etc

That the one? It's not that great a song. I love the big man but it only really rings true for his performances against Hibs

One man cannae handle, cannae handle Nade

Two men cannae handle, cannae handle Nade

Three men cannae handle

Etc etc

That the one? It's not that great a song. I love the big man but it only really rings true for his performances against Hibs

It's still a great song, its what footballs all about.

Archived