Clyde v East Fife

Methil is a Shite Hole, get it?

Took me a few reads also and nor do i understand the response above.

I don't come from Methil and yes it's a bit of a shite hole but I'm guessing not everyone lives in the classy salubrious surroundings that come with being a Clyde supporter. What relevance that has to todays game is anyones guess.

You're very fortunate being near bottom of the basement league and looking to take up residence with the local junior team. The future is clearly rosy.

John McKay, keep up the good work sir. You are clearly misunderstood by the roasters.

Prediction... a boring draw between 2 poor teams who will still be hanging around this forum next season and the one after that.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree stevo fife these clowns will b lining up to have a go not if when ferguson goes sad day when all they can do is criticise u for full stops etc its still their in black and white what I feel as for your lads not great bit better thsn ours of course if we beat you today they b on saying get it up u mckay etc usual pish

Agree stevo fife these clowns will b lining up to have a go not if when ferguson goes sad day when all they can do is criticise u for full stops etc its still their in black and white what I feel as for your lads not great bit better thsn ours of course if we beat you today they b on saying get it up u mckay etc usual pish
Get it up you yan old dick. Appens yer boy played shite today again.

Can someone please explain the thought processes behind putting the windows in on the away supporters bus after you've just won the game. What a bunch of complete cumstains.

Sorry to hear that. Sadly, the morons who did it likely lack even the most basic of thought processes.

ETA: Just beaten to it by C4L

Dont know if my boy played shite today you tell me as I said dont go to games these days ,here we go if we win this and that shut the f**k up still a shite side with a shite manager as hack and victor said in an episode we're safe and boaby said thank god cos we wir all worried there

Went the back way out to avoid a group of about 30 of them. A couple of them made it to the roundabout as we went past and took a pot shot. Stewards were a waste of air. First time at Broadwood for me. Won't be back.

Can someone please explain the thought processes behind putting the windows in on the away supporters bus after you've just won the game. What a bunch of complete cumstains.
There's no thought process, ridiculous
Sorry to hear that. Sadly, the morons who did it likely lack even the most basic of thought processes.ETA: Just beaten to it by C4L
Because its never, never, ever happened outside Bayview. New or old.

seriously, you expect a thought process from Clyde fans? (just waiting for the usual suspects to come on and defend this lunacy and blame it on Methil's finest)

Archived