When did you give up on Labour?

Scary Bear

Tony Blair a hero :lol:

Well I never.

I expect huge scandals with his name on it in the coming decades.

Total weasel of a man, so much so that no one knows what he's worth even if they really wanted to find out.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony Blair a hero :lol:

Well I never.

I expect huge scandals with his name on it in the coming decades.

Total weasel of a man, so much so that no one knows what he's worth even if they really wanted to find out.

Most electorally successful left wing leader the country has ever had. Hero.

Like I told Labour drones at the time. Electing Murphy over Findlay was the best thing that could happen to the SNP. He's been hilariously worse than I thought he would be. Happy days :)

Yep, and as shown by JMO many in the Labour ranks still think it is a good thing. We were accused at first of being terrified of him, but pretty much to a man, woman and child everyone from the opposite side was rejoicing when he was voted in. And then the icing on top was hiring McDougall and McTernan. Seriously that was a gift from god.

It must be terrifying as a Labour drone to think that Labour's popularity was higher under Jola than this utter cockrocket from Eastwood. That is a true measure of just how bad the Branch Office has become.

It may be different in Middle England, but Labour going back left was the only thing that could have possibly saved them at the time. The only thing that can save them now is a truly independent Scottish Labour Party...and even then they will have to ditch the (now) toxic Labour brand.

I truly do want to see them wiped out from all areas of Government.

They can come back when the stench of bowing down to Westminster has been well and truly removed from every single one of their politicians

Left wing eh? :lol: Fully signed up neocon more like who lied to the country to take us on the worst thought out military adventure since the Suez.

I'm honestly not trolling. I've never hidden my love of Tony Blair on here.

Well, and thanks for a full answer to my previous question, I honestly think you have a bit of learning to do. Blair was nowhere near left wing, I honestly think you need to google what that term means and learn a bit about it. If you think Blair was left wing you really do need to do that.

Yep, and as shown by JMO many in the Labour ranks still think it is a good thing. We were accused at first of being terrified of him, but pretty much to a man, woman and child everyone from the opposite side was rejoicing when he was voted in. And then the icing on top was hiring McDougall and McTernan. Seriously that was a gift from god.

It must be terrifying as a Labour drone to think that Labour's popularity was higher under Jola than this utter cockrocket from Eastwood. That is a true measure of just how bad the Branch Office has become.

It may be different in Middle England, but Labour going back left was the only thing that could have possibly saved them at the time. The only thing that can save them now is a truly independent Scottish Labour Party...and even then they will have to ditch the (now) toxic Labour brand.

I truly do want to see them wiped out from all areas of Government.

They can come back when the stench of bowing down to Westminster has been well and truly removed from every single one of their politicians

They are being systematically wiped out. They can't even win a by election in Fife ffs :lol:

I'll happily join you in dancing on their graves. If Donohoe goes I might even wear my suit.

He was Thatchers greatest achievement because her dominance made him and Brown turn British politics into a right wing shitefest. He certainly ain't left wing.

You support a party spawned by Thatcher :lol:

Round about 2012 is when I reached the age that I started getting into politics. Before then I remember thinking that Labour were the good guys but quickly discovered I was wrong.

And despite this experience you still think politics has the 'good guys'? :lol:

After the election. Labour and the SNP will share an overall majority, and Labour will hand the keys of number 10 to Cameron all for the sake of shunning the SNP. This will be for Labour what 2010 was for the Lib Dems, and Labour will get wiped out in 2020. No left wing English person gives a toss for keeping Scotland in the UK, especially as left wing people don't like to see any country condemned to conservative rule. The English left wants the Tories to be stopped, not a bunch of Union Flag wavers telling Cameron "after you". Why aren't I trying to stop this? Same reason I didn't try to stop the hung parliament in 2010: because the Lib Dems had to be exposed, and now Labour must have their turn.

East Lothian Labour activists showing their support for a right wing rag that attacked Millibands father. Tossers!

CBwp-VOW8AEIOV6.jpg

Indeed. Rather than putting up a newspaper article on their stall, they should instead follow Alex Salmond's example by aggressively courting Rupert Murdoch and the Scottish Daily Express for their support.

Archived