State TV News reporting 5th generation tripe as fact.

kiddy

The way the BBC site are reporting this is dreadful, still trying to perpetuate the lie with a suggestive headline. As the guy up there said planting seeds.

We will be up against years of this if we ever want to win independence, and they are very clever, very insidious and completely shameless.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was in the supermarket earlier and a few papers carrying big headlines about this lie, the Daily Mail being prominent amongst them.

Not to worry though, I'm sure they will give equal prominence to their retractions tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Wether she said it or not is irrelevant , it is true . Cameron is a far better choice of leader than miliband , the thought of him running the country is terrifying with fucking ed balls in number 11

En français s'il vous plaît?

Wether she said it or not is irrelevant , it is true . Cameron is a far better choice of leader than miliband , the thought of him running the country is terrifying with fucking ed balls in number 11

Daft Ed will be fine with Alex Salmond telling him wit tae dae. ????

So listening to radio on the way home and the story is that there will be an enquiry into how the memo got leaked. No mention of the memo being a load of shite or nothing. Followed by Milliband getting his views in.

It really is scandalous how the media behave. This is the same BBC who contacted the French ambassador and were told that the story is completely false.

Total c***s who will never receive another penny off me again.

So listening to radio on the way home and the story is that there will be an enquiry into how the memo got leaked. No mention of the memo being a load of shite or nothing. Followed by Milliband getting his views in.

It really is scandalous how the media behave. This is the same BBC who contacted the French ambassador and were told that the story is completely false.

Total c***s who will never receive another penny off me again.

Also, on their website they have a link to a Spectator article written by former labour spin doctor. Basically says the civil servant wouldn't have written down something that wasn't said so either the adviser was wrong or sturgeon and the ambassador are lying

If you want to discuss Rangers , their is a whole sub forum dedicated to us , feel free to post there

I think we're obliged to point out what a total c**t you are on any thread you post on. It's the P&B way.

Dear oh dear. The tartan tories showing their true colours. There is obviously something in this. Vote SNP get Tory is right. It's what Sturgeon wants. Why would her supporters be any different?

I don't want a Labour majority or a a Tory majority. I loathe the both of them. Since I couldn't give a shite who the PM is and I'm going to vote SNP then maybe you can give me some positives reason for changing my vote to Labour ?

I don't want a Labour majority or a a Tory majority. I loathe the both of them. Since I couldn't give a shite who the PM is and I'm going to vote SNP then maybe you can give me some positives reason for changing my vote to Labour ?

There will be cuts in spending but labours will be far less severe than the Tories. They will tax the rich more to offset this. If you think the party in power in Westminster has no effect on what happens in Scotland then you really don't have a firm grip on reality.

There will be cuts in spending but labours will be far less severe than the Tories. They will tax the rich more to offset this. If you think the party in power in Westminster has no effect on what happens in Scotland then you really don't have a firm grip on reality Man

Man you talk some amount of pish. Labour already screwed the economy.

We will all pay more whist scary eyes knifes anyone in the back who gets in his way (ask his brother).

Is this new new new Labour we are voting for, Scottish Labour, Labour for Scotland?

Labour the Tories in drag.

Man you talk some amount of pish. Labour already screwed the economy.

We will all pay more whist scary eyes knifes anyone in the back who gets in his way (ask his brother).

Is this new new new Labour we are voting for, Scottish Labour, Labour for Scotland?

Labour the Tories in drag.

Getting into bed with the tories is despicable from Sturgeon. Hopefully labour will win seats from this.

There will be cuts in spending but labours will be far less severe than the Tories. They will tax the rich more to offset this. If you think the party in power in Westminster has no effect on what happens in Scotland then you really don't have a firm grip on reality.

So you think a mansion tax and a 50p tax rate will even put the slightest dent in our deficit ? Where do they plan to cut ?

Oh I do though because I realise, like most, that Labour and the Tories are much a muchness.

So is that the best you can do in convincing me to vote Labour ? Labour are going to be slightly less right wing and slightly less of a thundercunt to the poor. Wow, inspiring stuff.

Archived