Dundee FC vs Dundee United.

Don't know why people moan about fans running on the pitch to celebrate? Always makes me laugh.

Just watched the highlights and loving the Heffs celebration past the seething DAB fans.

Anyway I have a appointment at the plastic surgeons to remove this smile from my face.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommy Wright was at Dens tonight (chauffeur driven btw) .. His report card will read..

'DOOMSDAY IS COMING :('

Are you forgetting we ripped United apart at Tannadice before their confidence destroying run against Celtic?

Love the derry and have to say them atmoshere last night from us was unreal! Utd always claiming to be a big team has sucked the life out there fans, selling out to celtic has reminded them how normal sized they are.

Loving the feelings this morning smilling for weeks!

Love the derry and have to say the atmoshere last night from us was unreal! Utd always claiming to be a big team has sucked the life out there fans, selling out to celtic has reminded them how normal sized they are.

Loving the feelings this morning smilling for weeks!

Anyone know what's the story with Utd claiming to have sold out their end then returning tickets - did they know what was coming and saved a few of their fans from what was coming or do they not have as any fans as they make out?

I'm coming up for a derby at Dens next season. :thumsup2

If dundee make top 6 this season, and you're free, the return game at Tannadice in a few weeks should be a cracker. Dundee seem to do better at Tannadice and the Shed End is always fun (especially when we don't get beat 6-2 :lol: ).

Ah, the simple pleasures in life - sitting at the dining room table with a cup of coffee and the sun streaming through the patio doors watching the highlights of Hartley going mental as each goal went in :)

I can watch McPakes bullet header over n over again.

The fact he rises above Fojut (appatently a deestroyer ????) makes it all the sweeter.

Dundee really put in a shift tonight and got their reward!! The derry was rocking!!

Btw!!! That Ciftci really is a proper c**t. Scott Bains reply on twitter is collosal.

What goes around comes around!!!

Ah, the simple pleasures in life - sitting at the dining room table with a cup of coffee and the sun streaming through the patio doors watching the highlights of Hartley going mental as each goal went in :)

9th set of patio doors in 11 years imho.

Archived