Motherwell vs St Mirren 07/04/15

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and let me adapt my 'The_Kincardine' stance of every thread in which Rangers lose by being offended and pointing out that there are around 150 people viewing this thread and as a result we are apparently the only show in town.

Relegation beckons for the Buddies.

Morton fans will be licking their lips at the prospect of becoming the top force in Renfrewshire once again.

Sorry, but we've already fucked the promotion up.

To miss out on Hearts this season was disappointing.

To then miss out on the skunks is atrocious.

Tell me Gilmour didn't actually try to blame the fans for this mess?

Yup. A 'vocal minority' who have turned on the players would you believe.

The shite, bargain basement, end of the line scrapheap rejects that he and his board decided to fund. It's our fault for correctly pointing out that they are both 1) shite and 2) patently don't give a toss.

Not their fault, no sir!

Oh and let me adapt my 'The_Kincardine' stance of every thread in which Rangers lose by being offended and pointing out that there are around 150 people viewing this thread and as a result we are apparently the only show in town.

I think you will find Barry Steel is performing at the civic.

Might be a shout to give him a game next week ;)

Just checked looks like you're right, but Darrell Currie definitely said St Johnstone had scored.

Yeah think the Sportsound commentator announced a goal wrongly and its probably been picked up from there.

Said it before but it's becoming obvious the whole club needs gutted from top to bottom.

At least there's a few part time teams on the Championship a half decent gaffer should be able to stabilise us.

Yup. A 'vocal minority' who have turned on the players would you believe.

The shite, bargain basement, end of the line scrapheap rejects that he and his board decided to fund. It's our fault for correctly pointing out that they are both 1) shite and 2) patently don't give a toss.

Not their fault, no sir!

Fucking hell. Things are going bad and we hear nothing from him. He'd have been better off saying nothing. He decided not to renew Lennon's contract and go in a new direction, with someone with fresh ideas.......by appointing Lennon's 104 year old assistant with a dreadful managerial record and a completely inexperienced coaching staff. He also decided to bin said assistant a few months later and replace him with, yup, his assistant, and a rookie to boot.

Gilmour and the board have a complete hoor of this season.

So hands up lads, it's a fair cop. The supporters have ruined the season. Sorry boys.

Archived