Queens v The improving Sevco

Well. All I can say is well played again to qots , brought back down with a bump to be honest last night after a positive few weeks but now we have to see how mcall gets this team to react to performance like that , only comfort I can take is it happened jaut now rather than in one of the play offs , but no complaints , the team who showed more hunger last night won the game .

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. All I can say is well played again to qots , brought back down with a bump to be honest last night after a positive few weeks but now we have to see how mcall gets this team to react to performance like that , only comfort I can take is it happened jaut now rather than in one of the play offs , but no complaints , the team who showed more hunger last night won the game .

This Saturday will probably confirm either yourselves and or Hibs in the playoffs. Falkirk can only now reach 61 points max with their 3 remaining games, all three against playoff rivals as well.

Well at least we have someone with a view without just sending a pile of shit. Well I agree, Rangers should have to earn it, and they will have come the end of the season. Celtic will continue to win the league year in, year out until maybe a few years down the line, Rangers are pushing them again. It could even be a lot of years all Celtic. Now I think its best for all clubs to have hearts, hibs and rangers back up again just for the revenue it creates on the gates for other clubs. What kind of gate revenue will queens bring to the table. I personally think the top flight is to small and needs to be increased to at least 16 teams maybe even 18. And do the same with all the leagues and condense them all. Lets just wait and see who goes up and who drops down.

No. It's best for clubs in the premier to have the big 3 back up again. If we're talking about revenue its best for clubs in the championship to have them remain in this league. haven't Hearts filled their allocation at pretty much every away game this season? They'll be the biggest loss.

This Saturday will probably confirm either yourselves and or Hibs in the playoffs. Falkirk can only now reach 61 points max with their 3 remaining games, all three against playoff rivals as well.

Interesting to see how we react on Sunday , with mcoist in charge I would have already conceded dropped points however we have not seen McCall in this position yet so it is hard to predict , all I can say is I can not wait till this season is done with a pnb a clear out is had at ibrox regardless of what league we are competing in next season

I hope Sevco never get promoted so we never have to endure hundreds of fat, bald, BO-ridden wife-beaters in the boozers in my beautiful city again.

QotS going up would be fantastic. One of the best away trips in Scotland imo. Classic old stadium and can generate great atmosphere.

Agree, but they would probably have to get past one of two in form Premiership clubs to do it. Having away days at Tynecastle and Palmerston would be great for supporters of the other clubs, both great venues. I like the Portland Drive Shed, it reminds me of the old Howden End at Caley's old ground at Telford Street.

I hope Sevco never get promoted so we never have to endure hundreds of fat, bald, BO-ridden wife-beaters in the boozers in my beautiful city again.

You'll also have to hope that ICT never get relegated.................

:P

People just get so insulting when people say it how it how it is. Most likely a complete pussy. Anyway next stop, the SPL... And Rangers will be joining us I think..

post-1545-14286616507744_thumb.jpg

Like I said, pussy

And a pussy

And its The Rangers pal....

Haha, pussy.

Interesting to see how we react on Sunday , with mcoist in charge I would have already conceded dropped points however we have not seen McCall in this position yet so it is hard to predict , all I can say is I can not wait till this season is done with a pnb a clear out is had at ibrox regardless of what league we are competing in next season

I don't think it would make a great deal of difference in what league Rangers play in there would be a rebuild in the squad regardless. But if Rangers made the Premiership it might swing certain players to join who might not have been interested in playing Championship football. In the Championship a far better organised Rangers should win that league, in the Premiership Rangers should make the top six at least (measured against Accies and Dundee).

The main problem will come from certain sections of your own support who will after a couple of defeats in the Premiership will be critical of McCall regardless that he is building a new team. All they will be doing is looking at Celtic and what they are doing, its a red rag to a bull and there will be demands for King to give McCall more money and some saying McCall isn't good enough and while this is happening Celtic fans will be relentless in their mockery which will also increase the impatience among certain Rangers supporters for a quick fix solution. I'm sure next season could be even more testing than this season football wise simply because of having Celtic in the same league, that is if Rangers do go up.

SPL?, to go up?, back up to the top flight?, so many errors.

Rangers need to earn their place in the top division same as anyone else and its utter bullshit this 'what's best for Scottish football' when referring to Rangers in the same sentence, when did Rangers ever care about anything other than their own?.

I always read when Rangers or their media, fans or employees talk about what's best for Scottish football they are always talking about themselves not Scottish football because they don't see any further than their own blinkered views and find it hard to relate to other clubs supporters. Rangers fans when communication with fans of the smaller clubs only mention WBFSF as if its some pre-programmed phrase?. You never see this so called concern when they communicate amongst each other, its always about themselves and what they want, getting up to the Premiership and challenging Celtic and of course getting European football.

Why don't you ask fans of other clubs what would be best for Scottish Football, I don't think many would put having Rangers in the Premiership high up on their list?.

Yes Rangers will have to earn their place for the top flight and rightly so. However to say they have only ever cared about anything but their own is rather unfair. It was well known in the 60/70/80/90s especially when playing cup ties against smaller clubs frequently gave them a bigger cut of the gate money than they had to.

Congratulation to Queens on what looked a great performance.

Danny appeared to have a terrific game and the goals aside it would have been worth the entrance fee just to see Moshni losing the plot while failing miserable to shackle Carmichael and Reilly. Moshni at about 6"6 being bossed by 5"6 Danny and Gavin.

Reilly must love playing against The Rangers, great for his goals tally.

Haha, pussy.

Anyone that challenges someone to a fight/altercation, directly or indirectly, over the internet is quite clearly a sociopath.

Funnily enough, I also think that question 4 on the sociopath 'test' is "Do you think that the top flight of Scottish football needs Rangers?"

See a doctor, mate.

Yes Rangers will have to earn their place for the top flight and rightly so. However to say they have only ever cared about anything but their own is rather unfair. It was well known in the 60/70/80/90s especially when playing cup ties against smaller clubs frequently gave them a bigger cut of the gate money than they had to.

You are aware of about what happened in 1964 when Rangers were behind a move to oust 5 clubs with the smallest gate receipts from the Scottish Leagues? The clubs Stranraer, Albion Rovers, Berwick Rangers, Brechin City and Stenhousemuir had their futures threatened by a move to cut the leagues back by five clubs.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/rangers-newco-1964-bid-to-eject-minnows-could-come-back-to-haunt-club-1-2375352

Rangers had so much power they actually believed they owned Scottish Football right up until the end of David Murray's tenure. The word arrogance just doesn't cover it enough.

Then Rangers were one of the prime movers behind the formation of the SPL a league created to protect and maximize the revenue of the member clubs. A league that was all about exclusion and elitism, that set ridiculous criteria that some clubs stupidly tried to meet and even today are still suffering the consequences.

Then there is the so called secret meetings between Neil Doncaster and reps from both Rangers and Celtic back in 2011 over league restructuring, all three wanted a 10 team SPL.

Yes last night was a step back however sometimes on the night you have to recognise QOS formation and performances were better than Rangers. As said my only disappointment was that McCall didnt even up 3v3 in central midfield after 20 odd mins not 57 mins. However QOS players performance were top drawer. Nothing surprised me about Reilly and Carmichaels quality. Regardless of Mohsni antics at the end he was probably Rangers best players. Tells a story! Also as I said before one game at a time. That one is in the past. Forget this important, very important talk. Realise quickly the next match is the next important for both QOS Rangers Hibs and Falkirk. Recent results for all tells you that.

Archived