Queens v The improving Sevco

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The match should play out a lot differently to our 2-0 defeat there last time round. McCoist's decision to quit had only just been made public hours before the match and the players, who were already playing poorly, were clearly rattled. Queen of the South capitalised on the situation and well done to them for that.

However, McCall has Rangers playing superbly and confidence is higher than it's been at any point since "the journey" began. It's going to be incredibly difficult for Queen of the South to avoid defeat. Not impossible, and they're even capable of a shock win but my guess is something in the region of 2-0 or 3-1 to Rangers.

Falkirk fans will be hoping for a Rangers win. But that's fine. It's better for Rangers to have Falkirk involved in the playoffs as it's one less team we'd have to worry about. They just don't win against Rangers, and certainly wouldn't in a two-legged cup format. So yeah, I'm hoping Falkirk get that 4th spot as, in my opinion, Queen of the South would have a better chance of winning against Rangers.

Queen of the South is the best away trip in Scotland. I'm sure McCall will set the team up properly again and we'll see another strong Rangers win.

Thank Christ McCulloch's gone from the squad, hopefully we'll have young Walsh back from injury who's quickly becoming my favorite player in our team.

I'll predict 1-4 Rangers :)

According to thick diddies Rangers

never win due to their outstanding play. It is either Masonic officials cheating or the opponents not turning up. It just isnt really worth debating with them. SD out diddied MT here by a distance.

The thick diddies should go back and read the relevant match threads. The Hibs one being a particular favourite

Hertz fans! Dreary me. I said elsewhere they are the worst winners in sporting history. Thanks for confirming that.

Anyway, I expect The Wee Ginger Magician to pull another rabbit out of the hat and will go for a hard-fought 2-0 win at Palmerston tomorrow.

:lol:

As for the game ! CRUNCH.

"Rangers manager Stuart McCall on the Ibrox side losing 2-0 at Palmerston earlier in the season: "I'm still aghast because I've just watched a video of the second half.

"I haven't showed the players because I think they know they were not in a good place at that time.

"The news about Ally McCoist (his resignation) broke on the afternoon of the game and it was just a down day.

So what is the excuse this time??? Take it they have still not reached that "good place"

Erm Hearts??!!

We were unlucky away to Hearts with a man sent off. Our team competed with theirs up until that point.

First game of the season was very scrappy and a draw would have been a fair result.

Improved under McCall aye? His first genuine test (no offence to Hearts, but they were obviously on holiday) and you were shafted. GIRFUY. Kidd isn't the best at defending yet he had the powerhouse that is Wallace in his back pocket, both going forward and defending.

Kidd was excellent, but take a bow Dan Carmichael. As good as I've seen him (possibly excluding vs Falkirk in the playoffs). Well seeing who the biggest Celtic fans in our team are :P

Great 3 points but we need to beat Falkirk to make it really count.

Final note. Mohsni. An utter fucking cretin of a creature. Walked right past Carmichael when he put out a hand at the end. Enjoy life in a shithole league next season ya fucking dickhead!!

tbf, Hibs away was a good result and deserved, although they weren't particularly impressive.

Still, the point that their improvement has been overstated is clearly true.

1. 2nd place in the Championship up for grabs.....nobody seems to want it.

15 retweets8 favourites

Retweet15

Favourite8

More

2. @mstewart_23 did you ever win a championship michael ??

0 retweets0 favourites

Retweet

Favourite

More

We were unlucky away to Hearts with a man sent off. Our team competed with theirs up until that point.

First game of the season was very scrappy and a draw would have been a fair result.

Hahahahahahaaaaa.

2-0 or 3-1 to Rangers.

Queen of the South is the best away trip in Scotland. I'm sure McCall will set the team up properly again and we'll see another strong Rangers win.

Thank Christ McCulloch's gone from the squad, hopefully we'll have young Walsh back from injury who's quickly becoming my favorite player in our team.

I'll predict 1-4 Rangers :)

I, cant see rangers losing a game , the rest of the season or in the play offs . 100% win . from now :mellow:

542.gif

3211339.gif

This is my all-time favourite internet gif. The bit where he goes from serious face to laughing gets me every time :lol:

Well done tonight you deserve to be in the playoffs far better side over the season than us, regardless of the result on Sunday, honestly do hope you go up, dont think anyone will fancy playing you at palmerston.

Archived