Queens v The improving Sevco

Wee Dan IS the man!

Great performance by him tonight.

Second goal proved to Rangers that it wasn't going to be their night. Absolutely brilliant to score 16 seconds into the second half. Good move going for a pee before the game, not at HT. Got my tactics spot on for once.

Couldn't believe Kidd had scored.... And he hadn't. Couldn't see the diving cheat's woeful attempt to clear becoming a fine OG.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got our 3rd via counter attack. 1st and 2nd weren't. We looked dangerous on the counter and should really have done more damage (Danny not being selfish enough a couple of times!) but our win certainly wasn't a snatch and run.

I take that back. We didn't get any goals from counter attacking. I somehow recalled the 3rd as a counter attack, but looking at the footage it was more a capitalisation from a sloppy Rangers pass deep in their own half. Not a counter attacking goal as I had first thought.

Did Tedi write the report for BBC? "Rangers' five-game unbeaten run under Stuart McCall was brought to an end by clinical counter-attacking from promotion rivals Queen of the South" Seriously?? What were these morons watching? None of the goals were scored on the counter ffs! We convincingly outplay them, win 2-0 and it's down to the situation re. McCoist resigning. We put 3 past them and don't look like conceding yet it's down to a counter-attacking display? GTF!! It's no wonder the OF are despised.

Was at Palmerston tonight and really enjoyed it - always a pleasure, never a chore, watching Rangers get beaten. Opening twenty minutes or so QoS were fairly poor, just punting the ball forward and had little possession, however Rangers didn't look like scoring and barely had a proper chance of note all game. I like the look of Reilly and Carmichael and would take both at Saints. I also thought the goalie played well and would take him as well...oh wait.

Amusing aspects: Mohsni (what is that boy all about); QoS fans winding some *** up to the point where he tried to run at them with a traffic cone, getting himself thrown into a bush then arrested by a police officer.

Classic big team vs diddy performance. After not playing very well for most of the half we scored with our only shot on target to devastate the enthusiastic and energetic visitors. Wethen picked them off at the back and killed the game and got the cigars out. Easy.

After bigging their team of mercenaries up this week because they actually bothered to earn their pay, rangers fans were setting themselves up for a fall tonight. The build was once again about stopping them rather than our players doing what we know we can do. It's like they don't watch he games because surely it is obvious that we are rather decent on the counter and with a defence that is so slow Rangers were too gung-ho. Hearts got criticised for being negative here but they didn't let us run at them and got men back behind the ball.

Mohsni was a hilarious tear stained mess by the end and storming off like a child was worth the admission alone. For him he would have certainly have made the heads gone thread for all his histrionics and gesticulations to the crowd like a wrestling villain except he was getting more rattled by the crowd with every ironic cheer.

Having watched the highlights again it is important to flag up this post by 'thepundit' who has swiftly deleted it

thepundit, on 09 Apr 2015 - 13:52, said:

So Queen of the South won't be doing anything different to mark a left back who is arguably the best player in the league?....

A left back who regularly gets forward and plays a huge part in creating goal scoring opportunities?

The Pundit :lol:

The Rangers :lol:

The Best Player in the Championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

After a short lived period of optimism, we were humped tonight!

Despite a decent amount of possession, Queens have got our number no problem, not that it should be too difficult on tonight’s performance.

First goal, Wallace went for the man instead of the ball, no foul, he stood his ground.

Couldn’t really see our penalty claim just before the break?

2nd goal, we looked all over the place, (did Wallace just miss-kick his clearance?) and the 3rd was just gifted!

2 steps forward and then two back tonight, McCall’s got his work cut out, but will hopefully have the freedom to decide who he wants to get shot of in the summer and get them off the wage bill. Hard to think of any positives from tonight’s game Bears!?

Good late afternoon out in Dumfries despite the result but no complaints, Queens were by far the better team!

Classic big team vs diddy performance. After not playing very well for most of the half we scored with our only shot on target to devastate the enthusiastic and energetic visitors. Wethen picked them off at the back and killed the game and got the cigars out. Easy.

After bigging their team of mercenaries up this week because they actually bothered to earn their pay, rangers fans were setting themselves up for a fall tonight. The build was once again about stopping them rather than our players doing what we know we can do. It's like they don't watch he games because surely it is obvious that we are rather decent on the counter and with a defence that is so slow Rangers were too gung-ho. Hearts got criticised for being negative here but they didn't let us run at them and got men back behind the ball.

Mohsni was a hilarious tear stained mess by the end and storming off like a child was worth the admission alone. For him he would have certainly have made the heads gone thread for all his histrionics and gesticulations to the crowd like a wrestling villain except he was getting more rattled by the crowd with every ironic cheer.

Having watched the highlights again it is important to flag up this post by 'thepundit' who has swiftly deleted it

The Pundit :lol:

The Rangers :lol:

The Best Player in the Championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great catch. :lol:

The Pundit up to his old tricks again, what a cretin. :lol:

Oh God, the shame of having been beaten by that mob...

face-covered-shame-no.gif?4c1b53

I know. Just woke up and the scoreline - YAS!

Am a bit jealous that Queens and Hibs have managed to hump Sevco 3-0 and 4-0. Results to savour.

Still wouldn't swap it for our 20something point lead at the top and auto promotion.

Certainly, no-one will fancy Queens in the play-offs. Well done them.

Well I can't see queens going up to be honest and I can't see most teams in the SPL wanting them up there either. I still fancy Hibs or Rangers to go up. And if it was a decision based on what's best for Scottish footballs future then Rangers need to be back up in the top flight.

Well I can't see queens going up to be honest and I can't see most teams in the SPL wanting them up there either. I still fancy Hibs or Rangers to go up. And if it was a decision based on what's best for Scottish footballs future then Rangers need to be back up in the top flight.

Shut up you fucking walloper.

Troll alias obvious is obvious.

Archived