Queens v The improving Sevco

DM5 is my new favourite.

An utter fool, drenched in a sense of entitlement and utterly lacking the resilience to cope when something as trivial as a football match goes against the set of players he'd prefer to see winning.

It's what makes trivial things like last night's result, such fun.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was just brilliant. We were the better team over the 90 minutes and could well have won by a bigger margin.

The whole team were excellent but for me Lewis Kidd was outstanding, a young player who has improved so much since the turn of the year. As for the visitors I thought Mohsni was there best player but probably lucky to stay on the park with his antics at the end, he then refused to shake hands with the QOS players at the final whistle, what a dork !!.

Bring on the Falkirk .

People just get so insulting when people say it how it how it is. I'm not a rangers fan, queens fan or hibs fan. I'm actually a hearts fan. And all these people who who give it all the big man shite on here prob wouldn't have the balls to say it in person. Most likely a complete pussy. Anyway next stop, the SPL... And Rangers will be joining us I think..

And its The Rangers pal....

:lol:

:1eye

It's funny how every time I go against my better judgement and come on this venomous forum I find the same pattern:

Rangers fans posting modest/ self-deprecating statements versus the majority of other "fans" posting hate filled nonsense about Rangers in response, or just in general.

The thread before the game was only filled with Rangers and QoS fans talking mostly about football (with a few dickhead exceptions) then after the game it's filled with posts from not only supporters of other Championship teams but supporters of Premiership teams! :lol:

There was even a Falkirk fan saying it was great to see their closest league rivals winning! FS!

"But, but this new team The Rangers are pure never seen before. Naebuddy cares aboot thum. Sevco an' aw that" :lol:

If we're a new team, why do those saying that hate us so much? If you really believed we were new you should be welcoming us with open arms like every other team in the love-in.

By the way, a personal shout out to Monkey Tennis. You, sir, are, what I like to call, a grade-A p***k. Who is more interested in spewing hate-filled bile at Rangers and its supporters than your own club.

Those deluded individuals who decry Rangers for saying us being in the top league "is the best for Scottish football" have a look at yourself! You mugs have had three years to challenge Septic and none of you have even made them break a sweat. What happened to "sell-out Saturday(s)" and challenging for 1st place? You lot aren't getting better. Us and Them have got worse! Us even more so.

We don't think we are Scottish football but when faced with the nonsense from you lot we are obviously going to bite back and point out the unfortunate fact that there still isn't anybody interested in sponsoring the league without Rangers and the only point at which a sponsor was interested in the League Cup was the round involving an OF match.

So, please, stop talking nonsense, guys.

And when you've all stopped frothing at the mouth don't bother replying coz I won't be here.

I must say this is the closest to the truth I've read yet on here. Well the bit about Monkey Tennis being a complete grade A p---k was even more true. Enjoy writing more garbage guys I'm sure you won't be able to resist....

It's funny how every time I go against my better judgement and come on this venomous forum I find the same pattern:

Rangers fans posting modest/ self-deprecating statements versus the majority of other "fans" posting hate filled nonsense about Rangers in response, or just in general.

The thread before the game was only filled with Rangers and QoS fans talking mostly about football (with a few dickhead exceptions) then after the game it's filled with posts from not only supporters of other Championship teams but supporters of Premiership teams! :lol:

There was even a Falkirk fan saying it was great to see their closest league rivals winning! FS!

"But, but this new team The Rangers are pure never seen before. Naebuddy cares aboot thum. Sevco an' aw that" :lol:

If we're a new team, why do those saying that hate us so much? If you really believed we were new you should be welcoming us with open arms like every other team in the love-in.

By the way, a personal shout out to Monkey Tennis. You, sir, are, what I like to call, a grade-A p***k. Who is more interested in spewing hate-filled bile at Rangers and its supporters than your own club.

Those deluded individuals who decry Rangers for saying us being in the top league "is the best for Scottish football" have a look at yourself! You mugs have had three years to challenge Septic and none of you have even made them break a sweat. What happened to "sell-out Saturday(s)" and challenging for 1st place? You lot aren't getting better. Us and Them have got worse! Us even more so.

We don't think we are Scottish football but when faced with the nonsense from you lot we are obviously going to bite back and point out the unfortunate fact that there still isn't anybody interested in sponsoring the league without Rangers and the only point at which a sponsor was interested in the League Cup was the round involving an OF match.

So, please, stop talking nonsense, guys.

And when you've all stopped frothing at the mouth don't bother replying coz I won't be here.

I am glad everyone is reposting this its a great read. I could read it again and again. You can almost taste the salt in the tears.

It is a shame the poster won't be sticking around to read our replies. I would like to tell him in the most sincere of manner....

GIRFUY.

Matched

The BBC report claim we had way more possession, 3 times as many chances and 15/1 corners, it was a classic case of us going for it and Queens suckering us by pressing and counter attacking, the facts speak for themselves.

Now has anyone found a mobile phone?

Is that the same BBC that reported Zander Diamond to be injured for us aye?

You only ever looked dangerous from corners and yet couldn't even score from 15 attempts. Says it about the attacking threat you presented us.

This continuous irrational anti-Rangers sentiment is boring, demeaning and makes Monkey Tennis posts really ........zzzzzz

Stop fucking beating them then we won't come to your threads and goad them.

Simples.

Matched

The BBC report claim we had way more possession, 3 times as many chances and 15/1 corners, it was a classic case of us going for it and Queens suckering us by pressing and counter attacking, the facts speak for themselves.

Now has anyone found a mobile phone?

:lol:

Not one of the goals could be described as a counter attack you slaver :lol:

'Suckering us' :lol:

I never claimed that we were in any way threatening, in fact we were completely ineffectual, what is it with bumpkins?, canny read and ultra defensive.

At least they know what their club crest and it's adornments signify. That has got to be worth something. Talking of worth and club crests £5M :lol:

I never claimed that we were in any way threatening, in fact we were completely ineffectual, what is it with bumpkins?, canny read and ultra defensive.

Aye ok. Yet again you've implied you were only beaten due to being caught on the counter attack.

Just admit you were well beaten by a team who played better football ffs.

Amazing the number of 'fans' of neither Rangers or Queens on this thread eh? Where's their interest?

We lost played shite, Queens won played well.

You get someone like Mental wee Shull giving it laldy even though his team are relegated!? Honestly I don't understand!

Amazing the number of 'fans' of neither Rangers or Queens on this thread eh? Where's their interest?

We lost played shite, Queens won played well.

You get someone like Mental wee Shull giving it laldy even though his team are relegated!? Honestly I don't understand!

^^^

Not enjoying the journey

Cant be bothered reading the thread. Cant remember too much about the game but saw enough to know once again we were well beaten by an excellent QoS team. IF we dont go up i hope Queens do.

On a brighter note my Pool playing was excellent

And if The Rangers had won ? craphead2.gif

It'd be "it was always going to happen with Rangers showing their true potential as the real champions of this division hampered early on with a buffoon at the helm, gloat, pout, inflate chest, beat fists on chest, WATP, No surrender, every other team is pish and SPL here we come and no fucker is going to stop us now blah blah blah".

End conclusion from your post ?, :bairn

Matched

The BBC report claim we had way more possession, 3 times as many chances and 15/1 corners, it was a classic case of us going for it and Queens suckering us by pressing and counter attacking, FACT END OFFF.

Ah, the two ugly sisters of 'FACTUL EVIDENTS' :

1) The impeccably reliable match report -

"But- … The BBC said we were good and it was a 'classic case of Queens suckering us by pressing and counter-attacking': FACTUL EVIDENTS!"

2) The stats (also known as The Better-side Burette) -

"But- … Erm- ... 15 corners to 1: FACTUL."

"And- … And- ….. 3 TIMES… 3 TIMES as many chances! FACTUL EVIDENTS!!!!!!!!" :bairn

I know what you're saying about the Queens goals though...

Like that disgusting counter-attack for the first goal:

iD3wMAi.gif

Erm… Well, maybe not.

But we can definitely prove it here; look at that vulturous counter-attack 15 seconds from Queens' kick-off:

uQA68NF.gif

There!

Did you see it? The bit where Nicky Clark & Kenny Miller go into the Queens half... That counts I tell ye, that counts!!!

Okay, okay… 3rd time lucky?

HmR53tG.gif

Close enough.

Ah, the two ugly sisters of 'FACTUL EVIDENTS' :

1) The impeccably reliable match report -

"But- … The BBC said we were good and it was a 'classic case of Queens suckering us by pressing and counter-attacking': FACTUL EVIDENTS!"

2) The stats (also known as The Better-side Burette) -

"But- … Erm- ... 15 corners to 1: FACTUL."

"And- … And- ….. 3 TIMES… 3 TIMES as many chances! FACTUL EVIDENTS!!!!!!!!" :bairn

I know what you're saying about the Queens goals though...

Like that disgusting counter-attack for the first goal:

iD3wMAi.gif

Erm… Well, maybe not.

But we can definitely prove it here; look at that vulturous counter-attack 15 seconds from Queens' kick-off:

uQA68NF.gif

There!

Did you see it? The bit where Nicky Clark & Kenny Miller go into the Queens half... That counts I tell ye, that counts!!!

Okay, okay… 3rd time lucky?

HmR53tG.gif

Close enough.

The BBC.......... :lol:

Can you remember about 3 or 4 days ago taking offence because I urged caution about what Rangers had actually achieved under McCall and saying I didn't know what I was talking about as I hadn't seen with my own eyes how much better you were playing under McCall?

Just wondering like. Seems like the kind of thing you may want to have forgotten saying about now. Looks my assessment was fairly reasonable. 8)

No your assessment was utter nonsense and I would think anybody that has seen Rangers in recent weeks would agree with my view that Rangers have improved dramatically.

Remember I said we never play well on plastic pitches? I would think this is just another poor showing that proves that point.

Remember I said I didn't believe any QoS supporter who thought this was just a bonus game and they would be lucky to get anything from it. I was correct.

Remember when I said this would be a tough game against a team who completely outclassed Rangers in the first league fixture there?

Oh and finally Rangers had Bell and their captain missing and Dean Shiels missing from the midfield and played David Templeton which I believe was a mistake as he has said before he is not keen on those surfaces.

Rangers have improved and will bounce back on Sunday with an empathetic win against Raith Rovers.

Archived