Dundee United vs Hamilton 11/04/15

We are the shambles club right now, a win against Accies lifts the gloom but let's be honest- we are in a mess top to bottom. Jackie and Steven need to go, our team are devoid of any confidence and our players are shouting at fans (who have children with them) in the street.

Clean sweep required. What a difference a season makes.

What a lot of nonsense. I'm not surprised Souttar told you to fuck off.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are the shambles club right now, a win against Accies lifts the gloom but let's be honest- we are in a mess top to bottom. Jackie and Steven need to go, our team are devoid of any confidence and our players are shouting at fans (who have children with them) in the street.

Clean sweep required. What a difference a season makes.

Let me guess, the GA guy Deuchars comes in as chairman and Cathro as manager? That seems to be the double messiah duo that people are hoping for. Panic stations!

It wasn't me- it was an unrelated female fan. Think what you like- you know I have a point

I suspect that you're feeling a little bit tired and emotional after a disappointing run of results which probably explains the rather hysterical tone of your posts. The club is in rude health off the pitch, we have a number of very promising young players, a manager who wants to play an attractive style of football and we're fourth in the league. Things can certainly improve but to suggest that we should chuck it and start again is just ludicrous.

Let me guess, the GA guy Deuchars comes in as chairman and Cathro as manager? That seems to be the double messiah duo that people are hoping for. Panic stations!

Cathro would be a great shout. Jackie's hearts not in it anymore.

Perhaps I am fed up of the recent run. I just keep seeing things that are giving me a bad feeling around the club and it needs to be sorted or that lot over the road will become the big team.

Archived