Dundee United vs Hamilton 11/04/15

It's doubly pish, because people have the right to do whatever they wish. I play football on a Saturday afternoon but most of the time feign injury when United are playing at home.

No chance I was doing that today. I go to Tannadice to enjoy myself, not to get depressed.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pish.

Football fans have only one way to show their displeasure and its a nuclear one; don't give your hard earned cash to the club.

Given the way we have performed over the last while I don't blame fans from registering their protest.

Thats your opinion though i disagree. To be on the poor run that we have been on, it cant help the players running out to that many empty seats. It pisses me off reading all the facebook arabs who complain constantly yet never show up for any games unless its a latter stage cup game or a derby

I didn't think Souttar played too badly at all, tbh. It wasn't like he was getting booted about. He stood up to it and didn't have any f**k ups unlike Morris with his clearances at times.

Dixon was a joke again.

I didn't think Souttar played too badly at all, tbh. It wasn't like he was getting booted about. He stood up to it and didn't have any f**k ups unlike Morris with his clearances at times.

Dixon was a joke again.

I must admit I am baffled by the Dixon that has returned. He's not exactly past it, so dunno what has happened. Hopefully a good pre-season will see him up his game.

I've frequently commented that Morris makes as many fcuk-ups as Souttar, but he has been preferred by most on here. No doubt for me that Souttar should remain in the team when Fojut comes back.

The new Dixon seems to be mentally and physically slow, there were numerous times today he either totally switched off and missed his runner or tried to get by someone but had no pace to do so. He clearly cares and does at least put himself in the way of things but his return has been a big disappointment so far. Maybe after a fresh pre-season he might improve and get back to the way he was. He will be our first choice left back for the foreseeable future so I bloody hope so!

Thats your opinion though i disagree. To be on the poor run that we have been on, it cant help the players running out to that many empty seats. It pisses me off reading all the facebook arabs who complain constantly yet never show up for any games unless its a latter stage cup game or a derby

I was making the comparison to last week when we played Ross County who didn't have many more supporters than Hamilton did today. Are the 1,000 or so United fans who came to watch Ross County yet stayed away today 'glory hunters' or genuine Arabs who are just pissed off by what they are having to endure?

I was making the comparison to last week when we played Ross County who didn't have many more supporters than Hamilton did today. Are the 1,000 or so United fans who came to watch Ross County yet stayed away today 'glory hunters' or genuine Arabs who are just pissed off by what they are having to endure?

Genuine Arabs should be going regardless of if we are playing well or not. Im sure these floaters are the sort of people who turned up earlier in the season yet when we go on a poor run, they disappear like a fart in a fan factory

Three guys next to me today who had clearly been given the tickets as a freebie from the people who usually sit there with their season tickets all left before half time, they spent huge chunks of the first half talking about how they would rather be in the pub, it was very, very annoying so I'm glad they chucked it. United, as with many clubs have a good number of fans who will pick and choose when they go (even if they have a season ticket). That isn't for me and I will only miss a game if I'm on holiday or something but it is just a part of football. I would rather they be there but I would also rather the thousands that go to the big games to be there every week but it will never happen.

Genuine Arabs should be going regardless of if we are playing well or not. Im sure these floaters are the sort of people who turned up earlier in the season yet when we go on a poor run, they disappear like a fart in a fan factory

We have been rubbish for weeks and weeks. Once again, because you seem to be unable to comprehend, I'm talking about the difference in one week. Obviously the folk who were at the Partick game a week ago but weren't there today do not fall into the category you mention.

My record for the last 11 games is horrific. We've lost all seven of the games I've attended and the games I didn't attend we managed a win, two draws (ICT, Celtic) and another loss (Celtic). I think it's pretty reasonable though for people to be fed up after 10 or w/e games without a win, especially if you're travelling a fair distance to be there.

I watched this on ALBA and was surprised how well we played creating a lot of chances and dominating large parts of the game huge effort from the accies players but same poor result in the end disapointing.

I think I need to apologise to every United fan it's my fault for this bad run we have been on. I stopped going into the hegarty suite before the games at the start of this run went back in today and we won sorry I will be going in every week from now on.

Glad to get the win today- we needed it.

On another note- and forgive me for posting this but I don't usually use these forums however there was something I saw today that made me a bit concerned. After the match we were heading down to the car and I caught Soapy and what I can only assume was his family having a go at a wee boy and what I presume is his mum- the wee lad looked terrified and ran into his car while the girl was clearly shaken and looked upset. I hope she is ok. There is no place for this in football.

I think the club must be made aware of this and they should look to act- no matter what had happened. He can't got around shouting at fans! We all saw his loose mouth all to recently with the tweets he made on transfer day.

Glad to get the win today- we needed it.

On another note- and forgive me for posting this but I don't usually use these forums however there was something I saw today that made me a bit concerned. After the match we were heading down to the car and I caught Soapy and what I can only assume was his family having a go at a wee boy and what I presume is his mum- the wee lad looked terrified and ran into his car while the girl was clearly shaken and looked upset. I hope she is ok. There is no place for this in football.

I think the club must be made aware of this and they should look to act- no matter what had happened. He can't got around shouting at fans! We all saw his loose mouth all to recently with the tweets he made on transfer day.

Tell the club then.

Yeah, you're right.

I have really let the club down by giving them my season ticket money, then not going for a few games when the manager and players are producing total and utter pish.

I am no longer a genuine Arab - I'm ashamed.

Yeah, you're right.

I have really let the club down by giving them my season ticket money, then not going for a few games when the manager and players are producing total and utter pish.

I am no longer a genuine Arab - I'm ashamed.

Only genuine arabs are now allowed at Tannadice.

Archived