Dundee United vs Hamilton 11/04/15

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got to make the top 6 first though. No point in Hamilton winning if we lose. Hamilton lose is the best way to catch United, cause chances are we won't win tomorrow.

I know, Ive made the exact same point you just did on another thread, was just explaining why he maybe posted what he did.

I'd go with...

Rado - McGowan, Souttar, Fojut, Dixon - Butcher, Telfer - Spittal, Ciftci, Connolly - Bilate

I await the abuse I deserve for picking Souttar and dropping Paton.

I was desperate for Bilate to come on against Dundee, when he did he was shite. That said what are the options. I have no problems dropping Dow. As for bringing inSouttar you don't deserve abuse; you deserve to be sectioned.

Widge is a bit upset tonight it seems. ☹

It's Friday and I've finished work. There's no upset here. I just find idiot fans and clueless individuals very tedious to deal with.

It's Friday and I've finished work. There's no upset here. I just find idiot fans and clueless individuals very tedious to deal with.

Yes. I can see why hoping that Saints win a home game whilst also hoping that team just above Saints loses could be construed as idiotic.

Thanks for explaining.

Widge trying his hardest to win the "Worst Saints poster award" to prevent me making it four in a row. Hoping he gives up though, as it would be a shame to have to cast him into the wilderness once he fails.

I'd go with...

Rado - McGowan, Souttar, Fojut, Dixon - Butcher, Telfer - Spittal, Ciftci, Connolly - Bilate

I await the abuse I deserve for picking Souttar and dropping Paton.

Don't mind in the least Souter coming into the back 4. He's a lot to learn about defending, but offers so much more than Dillon creatively. He could link up well with the conundrum that is spittal improving our distribution to Connolly and ciftci.

Dropping pates though is a sign of madness- no Paton no party!

Yes. I can see why hoping that Saints win a home game whilst also hoping that team just above Saints loses could be construed as idiotic.

Thanks for explaining.

The fact you never once mentioned saints result in your stupid statement helper confirm you're well put your depth in this conversation. Thanks for playing though, now don't bother me again.

The fact you never once mentioned saints result in your stupid statement helper confirm you're well put your depth in this conversation. Thanks for playing though, now don't bother me again.

Out.

I should have to explicitly state that I hope the team I support wins for you to understand a point?

What an angry mess ????

Archived