Dundee United vs Hamilton 11/04/15

Ranks on the right of midfield? Are you mad? I'd play Pates there.

Looks good apart from that.

Edit: 6-6 draw. Nads with 6 pens. United to gift Hamilton their 6 goals with even more slapstick, clown-like defending. Dillon to fall over after tying his bootlaces together, Rado forgets to put his shorts on and Fojut to get sent off for squirting the ref with his joke flower.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you can't beat us you're fucked.

OK we're fucked.

I can't remember going to a derby match as uninterested as I was last night. The same can be said of this game. As a ST holder I will go but with no enthusiasm at all.

I really couldn't give a shit what happens on Saturday. That's not a good thing surely.

An Accies win with Dundee drawing their final two games and Utd losing at Pittodrie would see four teams end on 46 points with St Johnstone dropping out top six possibly in goals scored if Accies win by 1 goal.

Ranks on the right of midfield? Are you mad? I'd play Pates there.

Looks good apart from that.

Edit: 6-6 draw. Nads with 6 pens. United to gift Hamilton their 6 goals with even more slapstick, clown-like defending. Dillon to fall over after tying his bootlaces together, Rado forgets to put his shorts on and Fojut to get sent off for squirting the ref with his joke flower.

This is significantly less comical than our defending in the derby.

Hamilton win please.

Ummm......why?

If they don't win, we're effectively top 6. If they win, we'd probably miss out. Saints fans really are thick some times!

Hamilton win please

Why?

'we'll have been pumped by Celtic by then and can stay 9 clear of united

I don't think Caley need to worry at all tbh. All the teams chasing you are either shite, unpredictable or too far back.

Ummm......why?

If they don't win, we're effectively top 6. If they win, we'd probably miss out. Saints fans really are thick some times!

Best result for our push to finish fourth if we were to beat Dundee.

Best result for our push to finish fourth if we were to beat Dundee.

We've got to make the top 6 first though. No point in Hamilton winning if we lose. Hamilton lose is the best way to catch United, cause chances are we won't win tomorrow.

Ummm......why?

Ummmmmm.......so if we beat Dundee then we are putting serious pressure on UTD for fourth spot.

Please explain why that is thick?

Ummmmmm.......so if we beat Dundee then we are putting serious pressure on UTD for fourth spot.

Please explain why that is thick?

I've explained it above, I'm not doing it again.

Let's just leave it, as I'm not discussing it with you. You're wrong, end of.

Archived