Berwick vs Clyde

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time in a long time the bench has been filled, i see Fergie got thrown on at half-time. I must say i quite admire the fairly regular half time sub(s) even in times of nae bodies, shows a basic intolerance of playing pish yet expecting to get agame every week.

An absolute bore of a game. I suppose another clean sheet is a positive and we had the closest attempt at scoring when someone hit the underside of the bar but it bounced onto the goalline.

An absolute bore of a game. I suppose another clean sheet is a positive and we had the closest attempt at scoring when someone hit the underside of the bar but it bounced onto the goalline.

I think we had the closest attempt at scoring when we scored. No idea what was wrong with it.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1428754235.314579.jpg

easily Annan's best player at Hampden today, making several intelligent moves throughout the game - sadly the rest of the Annan players weren't clever enough to recognise his ability and support him in numbers................comparisons can be drawn with several posts in this thread actually

IJM - you have my sympathies when this is the intellectual level you have to contend with - I can only admire your perseverance and fear it will take another season of moving backwards before they realise how right you are about BF (you only have to look at how well Morton are doing to see what a decent manager could have achieved with your team this season)

Archived