Berwick vs Clyde

Struth, just to interject between the Clyde hatefest for a moment, that was a game of monumental inadequacy from Both sides, but especially Berwick because thats who I give a toss about.

Surely the Board of Directors will be at least a bit squeaky about Cameron's new contract after today's inept tosh? The players either ain't good enough, or don't want to play for Cameron.

Either way it's a disgrace. We were abysmal.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the disallowed goal on the GoPro, can't see anything wrong with it. Looks like the defender got the wrong side of Henderson and fell as he tried to turn quickly, never a foul. Since I left my laptop at uni however I can't see the HD version.

For Berwick, it was so obvious that Maxwell can't defend for shit. I thought he did ok going forward but he was awful whilst trying to do his actual job. The only player I thought played particularly well was Wilkie, really need to sign him up.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1428754235.314579.jpg

easily Annan's best player at Hampden today, making several intelligent moves throughout the game - sadly the rest of the Annan players weren't clever enough to recognise his ability and support him in numbers................comparisons can be drawn with several posts in this thread actually

and your point is ?

for the benefit of those with limited intelligence I'm happy to repeat myself......... "comparisons can be drawn with several posts in this thread" - is that clear enough for you or do you require a monosyllabic explanation?

for the benefit of those with limited intelligence I'm happy to repeat myself......... "comparisons can be drawn with several posts in this thread" - is that clear enough for you or do you require a monosyllabic explanation?

Say hi to your mum. It's Saturday night, she'll be sittin next to you

your team is second top of the league yet you come on here to slag off Clyde fans nice to know we mean so much to you

obsessed ????

IJM - you have my sympathies when this is the intellectual level you have to contend with - I can only admire your perseverance and fear it will take another season of moving backwards before they realise how right you are about BF (you only have to look at how well Morton are doing to see what a decent manager could have achieved with your team this season)

ha ha another opposition fan reeled in by mckay

think we have discovered I'm John mckay''s alter ego ????

good man that mckay - talks a lot more sense than the rest of you put together and knows a good player and a bad manager when he sees one, but even then in the kingdom of the blind the one-eyed man is king

IJM - you have my sympathies when this is the intellectual level you have to contend with - I can only admire your perseverance and fear it will take another season of moving backwards before they realise how right you are about BF (you only have to look at how well Morton are doing to see what a decent manager could have achieved with your team this season)

Ignoring the facts, absolutely Duffy has left a gaping hole we'll never fill. What i'd give for a manager letting players f**k off on holiday, get married and pick and choose their matches during the season. Buggering off home at 4.56 every Saturday, irrespective of result. Picking the team and informing players by text. Recruiting the degs no one else wants. Fast forward to the present, where the said Prophet has thrown away an absolute shoo-in title to fucking Forfar. I'm happier with Shellsuit Barry than i ever was with Michael Stipe.

Meanwhile..... probably the game and result both teams deserved today.

No goals, 90 minutes of complete shite devoid of skill, both teams deluded thoughts of the play offs shot down in a talentless shambles.

It's the Cameron thread for me tomorrow.

Ignoring the facts, absolutely Duffy has left a gaping hole we'll never fill. What i'd give for a manager letting players f**k off on holiday, get married and pick and choose their matches during the season. Buggering off home at 4.56 every Saturday, irrespective of result. Picking the team and informing players by text. Recruiting the degs no one else wants. Fast forward to the present, where the said Prophet has thrown away an absolute shoo-in title to fucking Forfar. I'm happier with Shellsuit Barry than i ever was with Michael Stipe.

????

Meanwhile..... probably the game and result both teams deserved today.

No goals, 90 minutes of complete shite devoid of skill, both teams deluded thoughts of the play offs shot down in a talentless shambles.

It's the Cameron thread for me tomorrow.

That was torturous. Anyone who thinks Henderson could be a player for us needs locked up. He's not the only donkey on show sadly mind.

Cameron? Not for me.This team look like they have an issue playing for him.

good to see that we can now add homophobe to your ever-burgeoning list of credentials

How do you work that out you insufferable shitepiece?? I'm really going to have to ask you to pick the bones out of your statement here. Or....alternatively ..... maybe you just choose to find offence because you find it difficult to get consensual intercourse from any gender.

You're right, John mckay is clearly on a higher intellectual level than the rest of us. He is so intelligent he chooses not to spell correctly, use punctuation and produces ineligible posts of repetitive pish.

You are clearly at the wind-up but unfortunately your patter is as pish as your team. See you next season.

f**k intellect clyde 01 forgot more about fitba than you will ever know ,your punctuation pish is your only comeback so you would be as well not commenting as the spider said I know a shit manager when I see one ,and aggro fergusson has done everything u accused duffy of this season the txt message your not in my plans anymore ,and a recently as a couple of weeks ago 2 players got a lift home from fans after being hooked at half time ,something barry does a lot in games in fact a bit to often to be tactical it's done out of pure anger he is bullying the players some of the stories coming out the dressing room beggars belief

Archived