BBC Party Leaders debate 16th April.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's another Scottish Leader's stramash in early May in Edinburgh

I take it Glasgow is officially civitas non grata now after not doing what it was told by the broadcasters during the referendum?

With every passing debate, Nigel Farage looks yet more ludicrous. Attacking the audience was stunning idiocy, the man and his rabble of idiots represent everything that can be described as insular, nasty, rich boy, little Englanders.

:lol:

I don't think he is, and it seems perfectly valid there should be a debate in the largest city in the land. Two in Edinburgh, and reason for that is why?

The other BBC debate was in Aberdeen. The location of the STV debate is irrelevant.

In fact I'd say the location is completely irrelevant. It's a TV debate.

Don't think Murphy can sensibly be accused of that:

2550733099_02b51551ee1.jpg

Everytime I see that picture, I can't help but imagine the following telephone call on 11th February 2013:

"Hey Franco, Benny Popo here. Listen, I'm for the off - this gig's yours if you want it?"

"What? Why? How come? All those years you wanted the Comfy Chair in the Big Hoose, all they years asking the Big Man to make you the Tiffany Cafflink, an' you're chucking it already?"

"Health, ma man. It's this feeling I've aye got - like my skin crawling all the time, like there's snails slithering up it and spiders crawling under it. It's doing ma box, ah need to get the quacks to sort it before I lose it tots."

"Jeezo, when did this start?"

"Do you mind that time that Reynard Heydrich lookalike Irn Bru guzzler called round with they muppets from the Guardian? That right Uriah Heap?"

"Oh aye him. That sleekit wee rocket."

"It was right after he grabbed my hands with his an' wouldnae let go, it was like all the hypocrisy and avarice, all the evil and deceit was oozing out of him... I tell ye, sometimes I go into the shower an' I'm scrubbing my skin till it bleeds I'm wanting it so much to go away."

Fast forward to today's news:

pope-benedict.jpg

"Right, so that guy Farage drinks lots of this stuff, and he makes that Murphy's skin crawl, right? So if I get tore into this stuff, it'll flush that Murphy miasma out, that's what you're telling me, yeah? You're no just saying this 'cos you want me to talk Franco into allowing them to open a Wetherspoons in St Peter's Square?..."

Archived