BBC Party Leaders debate 16th April.

The SNP cannot win the election outright.

They either sit and bitch from the opposition or they work with a party and get some concessions that further their cause. Its a very difficult balance to strike but if the SNP said they weren't going to work with any of the main parties then many voters would see them as irrelevant in this election. It would be a green light for folk up here to vote Labour to keep the Tories out.

So far the SNP has played a blinder but shit will get real after the election. Salmond and the others will have to marshal the troops carefully and avoid the pit-falls. There will be plenty of folk gunning for them down there.

Media-wise, it's been happening for years. Talking to people in general,though, I'm hearing massively positive comments about their stance, and their record in government. Folk aren't claiming they're subsidy-junkies anywhere near as much, and quite a few are beginning to question how they can provide the education, care, transport and health benefits, while Westminster would rather spunk the lot on a train line which will benefit very few. And then coming to the obvious conclusion....

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really tempted to not vote in this election , the reality is their is not one party I can see myself voting for .

Sure I've saw you favouring Tory over a good few of your posts

You can add to the 1400 votes for Tory in Glasgow East...

Then again your probably better off just no bothering

Ed really needs that restraining order on Nicola "can I be your best pal" Sturgeon."can I ? can I ?"...

Don't be fooled, that was just for the cameras.

As soon as they went backstage afterwards Nicola got him back on the leash - gimp suit and all.

Media-wise, it's been happening for years. Talking to people in general,though, I'm hearing massively positive comments about their stance, and their record in government. Folk aren't claiming they're subsidy-junkies anywhere near as much, and quite a few are beginning to question how they can provide the education, care, transport and health benefits, while Westminster would rather spunk the lot on a train line which will benefit very few. And then coming to the obvious conclusion....

Aye but the WM village is a whole other ball game. The 6 there currently get ignored by and large. There will be a large group of relatively inexperienced politicians down there and they could be king-makers.

They need to be very careful not to get sucked into the WM game. Its fucking toxic.

Great photo.

Girl power :wub:

CCvqjOyWgAE9cwq.jpg

It's like an American high school love movie , Nichola hanging out with all her pals trying not to look interested in ed whilst ed is trying to play it cool . The get together is going to happen in the car park when a drunken Dave makes a sly move on Nicola and offers her a stinky finger , not taking no for an answer red ed rides to the rescue and delivers a swift right hook and boot to the baws for oor Dave and the two star crossed lovers lock eyes , smile and embrace under the moonlight.

Archived