BBC Party Leaders debate 16th April.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People on here acting like media arseholes. Miliband doesn't come across well but that doesn't mean he's not up to the job.

I'd rather have Ed rather than his Blairite brother.

Agreed. Miliband hardly the statesman of previous PMs but he is well intentioned in my opinion.

1. We are still part part of the UK

2. TheSNP are on course to play a decisive role in the next UK parliament according to the polls

3. We owe it to the electorate to act in a mature fashion

4. There will only be two people who can be PM, Miliband or Cameron

5. We should support the one closest (albeit marinally) to the SNP

Is that your view or the SNPs?

Telling me that a vote for the SNP will help put those useless b*****ds back in power (instead of the current heartless b*****ds) is more likely to make me tear up my ballot paper.

Nigel the only one speaking sense over the NHS and housing, the rest just saying what they think the brainwashed public want to hear.

Just keep voting for coburn reynard

1. Sturgeon (she is excellent at this when the others don't resort to shouting over the top of her)

2= Bennett, genuinely surprised how well she did tonight. Totally out of the blue performance.

2= Milliband, coped well despite being under pressure from the left and right.

3. wood, looked like she was reading notes most of the time and got muddled up on some figures.

4. Farage, usual pish Johnny foreigner stuff but also scored an own goal by attacking the audience.

Nigel the only one speaking sense over the NHS and housing, the rest just saying what they think the brainwashed public want to hear.

Hey! The new guy is a Kipper! Que sopresa hombre!

Mods - bin him.

Telling me that a vote for the SNP will help put those useless b*****ds back in power (instead of the current heartless b*****ds) is more likely to make me tear up my ballot paper.

The SNP are unlikely to command the confidence of the Commons by themselves.

By herself this evening, Nicola has shown that she can tell Red Ed where he can shite. A Westminster audience gave her the biggest applause of the night for this. A vote for the SNP is a vote for Scotland pulling the strings in a far more meaningful way than by the accident of birth of a handful of Blairites in the Tartan Mafia era.

Is that your view or the SNPs?

Then tear up your ballot paper. That is your democratic right. It's was a hard fought right, won by folks who went out on the streets and tore up their ballot papers.

The SNP are unlikely to command the confidence of the Commons by themselves.

By herself this evening, Nicola has shown that she can tell Red Ed where he can shite. A Westminster audience gave her the biggest applause of the night for this. A vote for the SNP is a vote for Scotland pulling the strings in a far more meaningful way than by the accident of birth of a handful of Blairites in the Tartan Mafia era.

It disnae matter where you tell ed to shite , the majority of it manages to dribble out of his mouth anyway .

Archived