Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Devine & Draper is a decent-ish partnership and the one good thing about ICT is that we have adaptable players in the squad so although devastating for Warren and Meekings we still have enough to win the final so can have no excuses on the day.

.... you wont see us writing a letter of complaint if Falkirk win.

Did you go Full Kit w****r into work on the monday?

I see the club are selling hospitality with a north stand ticket included.

Could cause a few problems if these are to be the standing/singing sections

Think it will be fine, the punters booking those packages won't be in suits etc, just regular fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Bit disappointed the adult tickets are £25. I'm a student but most of the folk I'm going with are adults. Would have thought £20 and £10 would have given a higher attendance.

I agree with that, think £25 behind the goals and £30 side on for an adult could have been slightly better but I can't really fault them for their concessions prices. Likewise I'm a student so pleased with the concessions prices

Bit disappointed the adult tickets are £25. I'm a student but most of the folk I'm going with are adults. Would have thought £20 and £10 would have given a higher attendance.

Talking about neutrals here I presume? There's no way a Falkirk or Caley fan is going to stay at home over a fiver, surely? :unsure2:

Adult prices the cheapest they've been for a number of years.

Are we really saying that £25 is unfair for the Cup Final?

I think the prices are fair. Just my opinion obviously!

No I think they are fair certainly when compared to last years but thought they might be slightly lower than they are considering the number of people expected to attend

I am all over that fiver student ticket. Going to rustle up a hardy band of neutrals for a cup-final day out, soak up the atmosphere. To be honest, I'm not really a neutral, wanting Caley to win it, their team of the last couple of seasons deserves some tangible reward. Sorry Falkirk!!