Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Guest ceast93

There are 20 of us going compared to 2 of us that go regularly and to the semi. Now if theres a uniform swing towards falkirk here :D then wel have well over 50 000 bairns there !

Same for us.. not quite 20 but 10 of us instead of the usual 3!!! COYB!

Got my cup final top today - looks brilliant (not on me though, there's nothing quite like an overweight balding middle aged man in a provincial football club strip).

Fcuk,, :(

They might be a bit occupied elsewhere tonight.

This. Currently bricking it as we go into the last minutes of tonight's game. A win and we'll all but have guaranteed 3rd place!

Outstanding win tonight... and with our superior goal difference we are effectively 8 points ahead with 3 games to go. Now depending on this weekend's results, we could secure 3rd spot and have 2 games to rest our first teamers ahead of the final.

Interesting to see that Vincent has started the last two games and that Doran came in at the weekend and scored. Neither could consider themselves regular choices in recent weeks and yet they've contributed to positive results. Also great to get a bit of game time for Danny Devine who will likely replace Warren, despite his apparent error for the Utd goal...

It's a very good team selection dilemma to have and will likely have Houston unsure on what team will be put out on the 30th. I will place my faith in Yogi and hope for the best!

Hopefully we can get 3rd place tied up on Saturday and switch our focus to this game. Don't want to miss us qualifying for Europe for the first time so tempted to head up to Dundee but an exam on Monday is kind of putting me off.

Got the cup final tickets sorted today, just the 1 extra on the usual for us but they are coming from Spain.

I'm sure you'll look like a shite.

A shite for shore eyes.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1430867805.913455.jpg

You old romantic.. :wub:

Top arrived today, only ordered it yesterday. Quite roomy so I don't look like a fat sausage with a hernia. Should be fun on the train down from Inverness.. :unsure2: