Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Tell you what, if we win the cup you can boast you had the bigger crowd.. Deal?

And if you lose we can work that up your holes as well.

Fucking hell. If Caley have sold 12K

Could you imagine how bad the crowd could've been if Hibs had beaten us in the Semi?

Christ, they had about 300 fans for a massive home game on their doorstep.

Eh can anyone translate this? Who had 300 fans?

If Hibs had won the semi this final would have been a sell out already.

How long does it normally take from getting off train at Queen Street to getting on the train at Central destined for mount Florida?

I'm having visions of major queues.

I'm having visions of Graeme Shinnie lifting the cup, but each to their own eh?

How long does it normally take from getting off train at Queen Street to getting on the train at Central destined for mount Florida?

There won't be big crowds if you get early enough.

Central is 10 mins walk from Queen Street and every 15 mins from Central to Mt Florida.

Heading off on holiday and will miss the final. Want to wish Falkirk all the best and hope they bring the cup back. I worked for five years in Falkirk, and Falkirk FC were one of our clients. When I was doing the 'Farewell to Love Street' book for St Mirren, the girls I knew in Falkirk's commercial department set me up with an interview with Yogi for the book. We wanted some stories about memories of playing at Love Street from non-Saints. Yogi and the staff at Falkirk could not have been more helpful, and we got some great stories from Yogi for our book. On one other occasion, I had two football-mad cousins from Australia visiting, and when Alex Totten was in our office looking over some artwork we were doing for the stadium, he told me to bring them along the next day for a wee tour around the ground. Alex Totten himself showed us around the ground, and showed us personal memorabilia from his days at Liverpool. He then arranged for my cousins and myself to get coffees and a bit of cake up in the stadium cafe, on the house. My cousins were made up - they bought Falkirk beanie hats and stuff....

A good club and good people. Come on the Bairns!

There won't be big crowds if you get early enough.

Central is 10 mins walk from Queen Street and every 15 mins from Central to Mt Florida.

How early is early though?

We are travelling with a small child so not bothered about getting in early enough to go to the pubs or anything, just looking to get to Mount Florida and get to the ground

Heading off on holiday and will miss the final. Want to wish Falkirk all the best and hope they bring the cup back. I worked for five years in Falkirk, and Falkirk FC were one of our clients. When I was doing the 'Farewell to Love Street' book for St Mirren, the girls I knew in Falkirk's commercial department set me up with an interview with Yogi for the book. We wanted some stories about memories of playing at Love Street from non-Saints. Yogi and the staff at Falkirk could not have been more helpful, and we got some great stories from Yogi for our book. On one other occasion, I had two football-mad cousins from Australia visiting, and when Alex Totten was in our office looking over some artwork we were doing for the stadium, he told me to bring them along the next day for a wee tour around the ground. Alex Totten himself showed us around the ground, and showed us personal memorabilia from his days at Liverpool. He then arranged for my cousins and myself to get coffees and a bit of cake up in the stadium cafe, on the house. My cousins were made up - they bought Falkirk beanie hats and stuff.... A good club and good people. Come on the Bairns!

Classy post, have a Charles!

How early is early though?

We are travelling with a small child so not bothered about getting in early enough to go to the pubs or anything, just looking to get to Mount Florida and get to the ground

Head to the station for late morning/mid day, then go to this? http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1957&newsID=14673&newsCategoryID=1 Edited by RossP

Depends how long my Sneckie friends stand in shock staring at the women on Buchanan Street not wearing sensible jeans and fleeces.