Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Congrats ICT.

Great to see a couple of clubs getting their name on this trophey for the first time in recent years. Both very deserving given what they've done for the game in this country in the past few years!

ETA - Well done to the bairns too. I felt they were right up against it. I was on my way out the door with about 20mins to go and listened to the rest on the radio and they made a real game of it.

Edited by ark loyal

May I also congratulate Willie Collum & his team on going through the complete match without getting a single decision correct.

Issuing a red card, with a defender covering, was bad enough. But their missing of a blatant hand ball minutes later was astounding.

Given how few decisions he normally gets right were you surprised?

Must admit I'm a massive Josh Meekings fan.

He's not only a tremendous defender, he's also handsome asf.

He's my favourite non Saints player ever.... xox.

Really enjoyed watching todays game, i was all set to watch another 30 mins when McDonald had a bit of a howler and served up a goal on a plate, Suppose that evened it out as both teams really only made 1 each both punished 1 by a red card and 1 by a goal.

Also pleasing to see a big crowd along to see it, just a shame there wasn't much of a noise

Well done Inverness.

Falkirk fans. What a fucking wall of noise hot us when you scored. That knocked the wind out of me more than your goal or the red card. Kudos.

Was at the game. From a neutral perspective I thought Collum had a good game. Made most of the big calls correctly although he did get in the way from a Falkirk corer in the second half.

First 45 was like watching emulsion de-moistening. Improved in the second. Agree with what some others have said here, once Falkirk got the equaliser they should have played out the last 10 minutes or so and taken 10 man Caley to extra time. It really felt like they had the upper hand at that point and would go on and win.

But congratulations to Caley, they did enough to get it done.

Edited by Lost In The Humming Air

I have checked and checked again. It did happen. Inverness have won the cup. Either I am day dreaming 20 years ago or all my daydreams from twenty years ago have come true.

Either way, it doesn't get any better than this.

I want to see videos and pics of the ICT fans celebrating their win, it's great being in Inverness at the best of times, but I don't think the city will be going to sleep tonight! I wish I was there!

Huge congrats to Inverness CT on their cup win, another new name on the trophy! :thumsup2

I spotted the deluded Falkirk fan about Willie Collum. It made me think that I cannot remember a single decision that he got wrong. Only a Fakirk fan would have thought the handball on the edge of the box was a foul, and the foul for the red card was denying a goalscoring opportunity, so that meant that it was a red card. After all of the deserved stick that Collum has taken this season, we should give him credit for a superb display.

What did joey say...does anyone really know?