Dundee United vs Celtic

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird start to the 2nd half, sat deeper, stopped pressing, conceded a goal. The main men of the first half - Spittal, Muirhead and Telfer - all then fell right out of the game.

Enough positives from the first half to not be particularly disappointed with the final score.

Dundee Utd fans need to call pest control; there's a rat problem at Tannadice.

Theres a baldy snake being imported from Australia that'll solve that problem...

By my count we had 6 players featuring today aged 19 and under. Shows how depleted we are.

Rankin was average in the first half then got steadily more shite in the second. No more please. Erskine was crap.

Soutar was a plus - may as well give him and Telfer the deep mid positions for the rest of the season. Muirhead warrants a run up top and play Ciftci behind him.

Weird start to the 2nd half, sat deeper, stopped pressing, conceded a goal. The main men of the first half - Spittal, Muirhead and Telfer - all then fell right out of the game.

Enough positives from the first half to not be particularly disappointed with the final score.

I think you just got tired - agreed you played well in the first half

After a spirited first half and a decent display the game reverted to type in the second 45. Turned into a generic Celtic romp by the end. Disappointed but not as much as I thought I would be given that we did at least compete for a spell. Games against Celtic will never define us as a team or our season so I really don't care about them.

Archived