PLAY OFFS

Neither am I, Ive been to Clydebank and Thistle games this season. Wouldnt go to a Celtic game though, defeats the purpose of a rivalry if you support both sides.

I don't think he's supporting both sides, just going to watch the other side, I hope.....

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither am I, Ive been to Clydebank and Thistle games this season. Wouldnt go to a Celtic game though, defeats the purpose of a rivalry if you support both sides.

Aren't they called Airdrieonions now?

Aren't they called Airdrieonions now?

Careful now.

If Airdrie are really Clydebank, doesn't that mean that Rangers are dead and gone and that the thing in its place isn't really anything, in the same way that you're implying that the new Clydebank isn't really anything?

It's all terribly confusing for you.

That's the first time I've experienced brain-freeze from reading.

I can't imagine how awful it must be to be in a constant state of cranial pain like those nutters.

These roasters prove that it is possible to be simultaneously melted and brain-frozen.

Hopefully they can shake off their permafrost long enough to see their season go up in flames.

Whether it is Queen of The South that ignite the fire or a red-hot Hibs side; the heat generated from their steaming skulls will be a joy to behold - and a valuable source of energy, should Scotland need to harness infinitely renewable sources.

Leaving 2000 seats empty is daft, bit unfair on the Rangers fans.

Dilemma for Hibs if they go up, do they keep this policy versus Hearts and Celtic despite knowing they probably won't sell them themselves?

I wasn't aware that they beat Queen of The South tomorrow.

Should your assumption prove to be accurate, I don't see how it would be unfair on Rangers fans:

Rangers would (apparently) give Hibs 950 tickets - that is less than 2% of Ibrox.

Hibs, on the other hand, are giving the opposition approximately 7.5% of Easter Road.

I don't see how the home-end attendance is relevant.

For what it's worth, I believe we would have sold-out our end easily - if Hibs granted ST holders free entry.

We will just buy seats in the home end. Not like they sell out.

Will we be ok to just pay on the day? They'll be 4 of us, they 3 have done it for a few other games this season and it's been alright?

I assume, Thundercunt©Lewis Stevenson., you are trying to be funny...

But anyway, since the game has been classed as a 'Category-A fixture', you will only be able to purchase tickets if the purchaser is on the database.

You should be able to buy tickets right up until kick-off, but I'd recommend avoiding the queues before kick-off - both at the Ticket Office and at the turnstiles.

BT Sports are scheduling this year

It was scheduled this way long before they sold the rights to BT, IIRC.

Last season all 3 rounds were organised on the usual Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat basis, but this season the Premiership finishes a week later (no Euros or WC) while the Championship continued to finish on the first weekend in May. They've therefore spread the QF out over 2 weekends, then resume with Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat for SF & Final.

Personally I would have ended Bottom 6 a week early, then stuck with Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat... this would also have avoided a clash with the Scottish Cup Final... or spread SF out over 2 weekends. Doing it the way they have as left Hibs waiting 1.5 weeks to play, leaves only 2 days for arrangements for the SF 1st leg to be confirmed, and requires QF winner to play 3 ties in 7 only days.

Last season all 3 rounds were organised on the usual Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat basis, but this season the Premiership finishes a week later (no Euros or WC) while the Championship continued to finish on the first weekend in May. They've therefore spread the QF out over 2 weekends, then resume with Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat for SF & Final.

Personally I would have ended Bottom 6 a week early, then stuck with Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat / Wed-Sat... this would also have avoided a clash with the Scottish Cup Final... or spread SF out over 2 weekends. Doing it the way they have as left Hibs waiting 1.5 weeks to play, leaves only 2 days for arrangements for the SF 1st leg to be confirmed, and requires QF winner to play 3 ties in 7 only days.

Or to put it another way, weighs things heavily in favour of the Premiership team keeping their place at the top table.

Don't think so HJ.

I remember looking at the schedule and being sorry to see that our away games would be midweek, at least until any final. When BT came aboard, the picture changed utterly.

Don't think so HJ.I remember looking at the schedule and being sorry to see that our away games would be midweek, at least until any final. When BT came aboard, the picture changed utterly.

It didnt change "utterly" but the big gap moved from between the two legs of the semi to between the two legs of the quarter. Four of the six playoff dates didnt change at all but our second leg v Rangers moved back four days and the first leg of winner v Hibs moved back four days also.

Just seems odd to be sitting in with your rivals.

I want to see the game. Can't beat being there. Regardless of who makes it, it will be difficult to get a ticket for anywhere but the home end. (I've sat in the Hibs end twice for Derbies over the years when I couldn't get a ticket in the Hearts end).

It didnt change "utterly" but the big gap moved from between the two legs of the semi to between the two legs of the quarter. Four of the six playoff dates didnt change at all but our second leg v Rangers moved back four days and the first leg of winner v Hibs moved back four days also.

Kick off times moved more than twice too.

Archived