PLAY OFFS

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans that go to their rivals games to cheer on the opposition should be on a Yewtree register.

Along with Cummings.

How difficult would it be to get tickets for the Queen of the South End at Easter Road?

And would the people next to me welcome my presence or think I was a bandwagon jumping tosser?

Were we to get there and still be in the tie after the 1st leg I think we would take 1,500 - 2,000 to Easter Road. I imagine Hibs would give us more tickets than that so presumably wouldnt be a massive problem. Having said that given the narrow sales window at tgat stage there would be no postal sales so you would need to get to Palmerston or hope Hibs would be selling away tickets on the day at the ground.

When do the 2nd leg tickets go on sale for ibrox?

No confirmation yet. Clearly since we didn't know until Saturday who we were playing, the tickets have not yet been printed. Presuming we have them by then I would imagine it will be next Sunday though. Season ticket holders will inevitably get first chance of them though (one each). We'll decide on a policy for selling the rest once we have seen what take up there is from season ticket holders I expect.

No confirmation yet. Clearly since we didn't know until Saturday who we were playing, the tickets have not yet been printed. Presuming we have them by then I would imagine it will be next Sunday though. Season ticket holders will inevitably get first chance of them though (one each). We'll decide on a policy for selling the rest once we have seen what take up there is from season ticket holders I expect.

So that means that by the time they're on sale, we'll know the first leg result.

That could have an impact on sales, particularly if we lose the first one heavily.

So that means that by the time they're on sale, we'll know the first leg result. That could have an impact on sales, particularly if we lose the first one heavily.

Stop it! They have more to fear. Take it to them and get it up them.

Fans that go to their rivals games to cheer on the opposition should be on a Yewtree register.

If there's a high profile match between two well matched sides for high stakes being played within walking distance of my house then I might choose to go along.

If you're playing Rangers instead then I might be sat next to you.

Archived