Local Shop With The Ugliest Staff

When I was at Glasgow Uni there was a soup place just across the road at Wellington Church. The place was run by church volunteers I think.

Someone told me I should go because it was cheap and the soup was very good so I went over and I literally could not finish my soup because the staff were so ugly.

Literally the only time the physical appearance of human beings has made me feel physically sick. Because I could hardly eat anything I actually hide my almost untouched bowl of soup in a piano.

Or the Spar across from Ayr bus station. Their staff permanently serve customers as if the customer pissed in their cornflakes.

I was at Ayr bus station recently. f**k me I didn't realise the accent was so disgusting. The UV lights in the toilets told their own story.

Or the Spar across from Ayr bus station. Their staff permanently serve customers as if the customer pissed in their cornflakes.

There's a difference between surly and ugly.

Not really the time to ask this but I've overloaded the Quick Question thread with pish questions.

How come you see some guys with what looks like a big pink microchip planted randomly in a shaven head? I could understand if it was some stitches but you see them months later with the same "chip" in there and no attempt to grow the hair over it.

Scotmid - Calderwood, East Kilbride.

The Co-op in Newmacher, all sour faced biddies who look down on you for shopping in the store.

The old boot who works in the Co-op in Denny has a face like a dugs arse, dont stand too close to the counter when buying your fags/juice/lottery tickets etc as her breath is pretty like one as well.

Bit of a theme going on here. I'd love to say that the girls in the Bo'ness Scotmid were stunners but i'd be lying.

Archived