First World Problems

Maybe in Dundee, but in Inverness we got a lovely Semolina with a bit of jam in the middle to sweeten the deal. Far superior to the rice pudding that was being dished up that looked like it was made with the Jannies manfat.

...but how would you know...

Never mind. I don't mean to seem callous, but any more childhood horror stories this week and I think Div's legally obliged to bring in a therapist.

I used to get this with milk from Aldi; it regularly turned to cheese, days before the 'use by' date.

Just thought I would share.

Depends how you're storing it/what you do with it when you're making tea or having breakfast.

For every 20 minutes that milk is out of the fridge you can take a day off its shelf life.

Depends how you're storing it/what you do with it when you're making tea or having breakfast.

For every 20 minutes that milk is out of the fridge you can take a day off its shelf life.

It was never out the fridge longer than to pour in coffee or on to cereal.

Never had that issue with Asda or Sainsbury's milk.

I agreed to overtime because I've turned it down too often recently.

:lol:

I do this all the time. My boss will phone me if I'm not in to ask if I'll do overtime, and I always feel duty bound to do it. I even apologise if I had the cheek to make plans for my day off and can't do it. I hate myself.

I do this all the time. My boss will phone me if I'm not in to ask if I'll do overtime, and I always feel duty bound to do it. I even apologise if I had the cheek to make plans for my day off and can't do it. I hate myself.

This also.

Been busy writing my dissertation and studying for exams so took six weeks off work, straight back in this Saturday for six days in a row and over 60 hours altogether

I'm exactly the same. I also have a really annoying habit of telling my manager (and others) that I've finished uni for about 6 weeks so I'm quite happy to cover shifts. What a fucking goon.

Fortunately my misery has ended but last week I had a dud rail card which failed to open any gate all week. Cue the palaver of holding up the queue, getting the ticket guy/girl over, stepping back, and then finally being let through.

Especially annoying when you know the ticket won't work before you even get there.

Fortunately my misery has ended but last week I had a dud rail card which failed to open any gate all week. Cue the palaver of holding up the queue, getting the ticket guy/girl over, stepping back, and then finally being let through.

Especially annoying when you know the ticket won't work before you even get there.

Especially a pain when you know fine well you'll be cutting it tight to get the train and you have to disturb the poor ticket fella from his usual baw scratching routine so you can get through the barrier.